The expanded Wisconsin Structures and Materials Testing Laboratory is essentially a teaching tool, providing UW–Madison engineering students and faculty, as well as industry professionals, with access to equipment and technical support for testing material specimens and full-scale structural components. One…
In Business magazine invites your participation in the 14th annual Commercial Design Awards. The award honors the best commercial design projects built in Wisconsin. The winners will be featured in the April 2021 issue of In Business magazine with the 2021 Project of the Year gracing the cover of this anticipated issue.
- Best New Development – Office
- Best Renovation – Office
- Best New Development or Renovation – Retail
- Best New Development – Residential (Multi-Unit)
- Best New Development or Renovation – Hotel
- Best New Development or Renovation – Restaurant or Bar
- Best New Development or Renovation – Education
- Best New Development or Renovation – Health Care
- Best New Development or Renovation – Mixed Use
- Best Outdoor Landscaping Project
- Most Innovative Feature
- Most Innovative Green Solution
- Project of the Year
For full information about the award, including details about the award submission process and applicable fees, download the nomination guide here.
To submit an entry, click here.