Executive of the Year
Celebrate This Year's Winners!
Join IB for a networking reception to honor the winners of the sixth annual Executive of the Year awards. The awards celebrate exemplary business executives based on leadership, innovation and company success.
The following executives will be honored at this year's event:
- Tom Spitz (CEO) and Dave Fink (president), Settlers bank
- Matthew Gonnering, CEO, Widen Enterprises
- Dan Rashke, CEO, TASC
- Henry Sanders, Jr., CEO, Madison365 and Selfless Ambition
- Paul Hager, CEO, Information Technology Professionals
- Kate Perleberg, CFO, RISE Wisconsin
- Ralph Middlecamp, CEO and executive director (retired), District Council of Madison Inc., Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
4 p.m. - Registration
4:15 p.m. - Awards presentation begins in Overture's Capitol Theater.
5:15 to 6:30 p.m. - Networking reception in the Capitol Theater lobby.
Location: Overture Center for the Arts, 201 State St, Madison
Tickets: $50 each; ticket price includes hors d'oeuvres
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
The 2019 Executive of the Year Awards are presented by:Edit ModuleShow Tags