Executive of the Year
In Search of Distinguished C-Level Execs!
Has your leadership and innovation directly impacted your bottom line?
If so, we want to hear from you! IB is seeking exemplary business executives for the fifth annual Executive of the Year awards. Whether you're a CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, or another C-level position (even without the "C" in your title), we invite you to apply today!
Winners will be recognized at an awards reception at the Overture Center for the Arts on Feb. 15, 2019.
- Small Company - 50 or fewer employees
- Medium Company - 51-200 employees
- Large Company - more than 200 employees
- Start-Up Company - in business for no more than five years
- Family Business - serving in a role at his or her family's company; may also be related by marriage
- CFO of the Year - must hold the title of CFO
- CEO of the Year - must hold the title of CEO
- Lifetime Achievement Award
To be eligible for the award, the nominee must:
- Must hold one of the following titles: C-level, president, owner, partner, executive director, or mayor/city manager/city council
- Work for a company with its headquarters or regional headquarters in one of the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, Sauk
- Show quantitative data for his/her contributions to the company's success
- Give examples of the strategic initiatives that strengthened the company's market position
Please note that nonprofit executives are also eligible for the award.
Click on the links below to fill out the online applications. Nominations are accepted through the end of the day on Nov. 15.
- General Application
(small, medium or large company, startup, family business, and CEO of the Year categories)
- CFO Application
- Lifetime Achievement Award Application
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2019 Executive of the Year Awards are presented by:Edit ModuleShow Tags