2023 Commercial Design Awards winners announced
In Business magazine has announced the annual Commercial Design Awards winners celebrating Dane County’s influence on Wisconsin’s notable architecture. The overall winner from the following projects will be announced at the 16th annual event to be held on Tuesday, Aug. 3:
- Ascent, submitted by C.D. Smith Construction;
- L.E. Phillips Memorial Library Renovation and Addition, submitted by IMEG Corp.;
- National Guardian Life Insurance Headquarters, submitted by Strang;
- Northstreet Co-Op, submitted by OPN Architects;
- Octopi Brewing Production Facility, submitted by Vogel Bros. Building Co.;
- Promega – Chappelle Manufacturing Center, submitted by Flad Architects;
- Seven Acre Dairy Company, submitted by InteriorLOGIC Inc.;
- Sub-Zero Bakke Center Living Kitchen, submitted by OPN Architects;
- Swagat Indian Cuisine, submitted by Angus-Young;
- The Memorial Garden at Exact Sciences Headquarters, submitted by Saiki Design; and
- UW Health – Pleasant T. Rowland Transplant Clinic, submitted by Flad Architects.
For more information about the award program and to register for the Aug. 3 event, visit IBMadison.com/CDA.
The 2023 Commercial Design Awards are sponsored by Crimson Sun Studios, FLOOR360, and Starion Bank.