We promise not to sell your email address!
From the pages of In Business magazine.
In the coming months, In Business magazine will be switching over to a new email provider, and we are asking all of our readers (both print and online) to stay engaged with us by resubmitting their email addresses through our online/email subscription.
Now, before you roll your eyes and quickly turn your attention to Joe’s column below mine, hear me out on the multiple reasons why you are going to want to submit your email address to us.
- Receive an online subscription to our IB Ezine, which is sent out every Tuesday and Thursday. The Ezine features a wealth of Web-exclusive content that you won’t find in our print edition, including online feature stories, business report briefings, business event/calendar items, the latest from our extensive list of bloggers, photos from area business events in the IB Gallery, and much more! And let me reiterate — this is content that you will only find online.
- Stay up to date on all upcoming IB events. Whether it is the IB Expo, Icons in Business series, our IB Introductions networking events, or any of the other diverse business events that IB is now offering, you are going to want to stay informed.
- Continue to stay abreast of upcoming editorial features (both in print and online) that may align with your business strategies. IB sends out monthly emails to industry segments regarding future editorial features that may be pertinent to your company. IB will not bombard you with these emails, but you can benefit from knowing what our editorial team is focusing on next.
- On a regular basis, IB will contact your company to update data for industry lists compiled and published in our annual Book of Lists issue.
- Last (but certainly not least), IB plans to communicate more effectively regarding print subscription renewals through email. To ensure that you continue receiving this valuable print resource, we will need to communicate with you via email.
You might be asking, “How do I go about submitting my email address?” Well, we’ve made it very easy for you, with two simple options to choose from:
1. Go to www.IBMadison.com/email, enter your email address, and hit the “Submit” button, or
2. Text IBINFO to 22828 (message and data rates may apply with this option). You will then get a message back from us asking that you text back your email address.
It’s that easy!
One last very important note: We will not sell your email address to an outside party. We want to assure you that your email is indeed safe with us and will only be used for our purposes to keep you up to date on all the important information that I’ve listed above. We value every one of our readers, and we hope that you’ll partner with us to make sure we can continue to communicate with you through all our platforms.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine – your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.