Urban League, Legal Action of Wisconsin, among others offering expungement clinic Aug. 10
The Urban League of Greater Madison, Legal Action of Wisconsin, Foley and Lardner, and the Wisconsin Association of African American Lawyers are offering another free Expungement Clinic on Thursday, Aug. 10.
The clinic will provide:
- Free criminal record reviews with an attorney;
- Advice regarding eligibility for arrest removal and correction, expungement, and pardon;
- Assistance with paperwork and filing court documents pending eligibility;
- Information about rights related to employment and criminal records;
- Guidance for answering job application and job interview questions regarding background; and
- Job leads and information about free career training opportunities.
Pre-registration is required and available here.