In Business magazine celebrates top financial professionals for their role in the growth, vitality, and future of their organizations. Winners will be recognized an an awards presentation in July and profiled in the August issue of In Business magazine.
DEADLINE: April 27, 2023. Applications received after that date will be considered for the following year.
- Public Company
- Private Company – Medium to Large (revenue over $25 million)
- Private Company – Small (revenue $25 million or under)
- Nonprofit Organization – Large (revenue over $14 million)
- Nonprofit Organization –Small to Medium (revenue $14 million or under)
- Community Service Award (recognizing one’s contributions to local nonprofit organizations as a board member or volunteer)
- Growth Specialist Award (recognizing significant impact on an organization’s growth and public image)
- Lifetime Achievement Award (applications not accepted; winner to be determined by an independent judging panel)
- The nominee does not need to hold the title of “CFO,” but must be the top financial executive at his/her organization.
- The nominee’s organization must be headquartered in one of the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, or Sauk.
- The nominee’s contribution to the company’s growth and profitability must be based on quantitative data.
- The nominee must contribute to strategic initiatives that strengthen the company’s market position.
- The nominee must show commitment to fiscal integrity and accountability.
All entries must be submitted online through the following links by April 27, 2023:
- General Application – To be used for public, private, and nonprofit categories.
- Community Service Award Application
- Growth Specialist Application
Questions? Email email@example.com.