Southwest adds more frequencies to existing destinations at MKE
Southwest Airlines has announced that it will add daily nonstop flight frequencies between Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE) and existing key nonstop markets throughout 2023:
- Beginning May 7, Southwest is adding additional daily roundtrips between Milwaukee and Baltimore, Las Vegas, and Nashville;
- Daily nonstop flights between MKE and Kansas City resume July 11; and
- Throughout the summer and fall, Southwest will add daily flight frequencies to the existing destinations of Atlanta, Denver, Fort Myers, Orlando, and St. Louis.
In addition, Southwest’s seasonal spring break service continues to these destinations:
- Seasonal daily nonstops between MKE and Sarasota run through April 10; and
- Saturday-only seasonal flights between MKE and Cancun, Mexico run through April 8.
Southwest’s schedule has been extended through Nov. 4, 2023.
Southwest serves 16 nonstop destinations from MKE, including Atlanta, Baltimore, Cancun, Dallas, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Sarasota, St. Louis, Tampa, and Washington, D.C.