Shop Local Tour in May will feature variety of Black-owned businesses
Dane Buy Local has announced its upcoming Shop Local Tour, presented by Madison Top Company and featuring Black-owned businesses in the community. The tour is part of the organization’s ongoing efforts to support small businesses and promote the importance of shopping local.
The Shop Local Tour will visit a variety of Black-owned businesses throughout the county. Participants will have the opportunity to meet the owners, learn about their products and services, and discover new and unique local businesses. This tour is sponsored by the Madison Black Chamber of Commerce.
The participating businesses on the Shop Local Tour include:
- Earthly Temptations at 1812 S. Park St.;
- Hart Beat Boutique at 427 S. Yellowstone Drive;
- Herbal Aspect at 3547 University Ave.;
- Jewelers on State Street at 550 State St.;
- JustVeggiez at 540 State St.; and
- Mentoring Positives on East Washington Ave.
The Shop Local Tour is open to the public and will take place on May 25 from 4–8 p.m.