November 2019 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the November 2019 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Alan Investments III LLC, Madison, $2,440, City of Milwaukee, 9/3/2019 (TJ)
- Ammovi Ventures LLC, Stoughton, $2,218, DWD, 9/23/2019 (UC)
- Atrium Finance II LP, Madison, $409,000, Doulos Flooring Inc. (American Flooring United), 9/30/2019 (CL)
- Atrium Finance II LP, Madison, $60,000, Laybowe LLC, 9/4/2019 (CL)
- Black Mamba Bus Co. LLC, Verona, $6,079, DWD, 9/18/2019 (UC)
- Capital Landscape LLC, Fitchburg, $11,018, DWD, 9/11/2019 (UC)
- Cornucopia Inc., Madison, $2,204, DWD, 9/17/2019 (UC)
- Dane County Contracting LLC, Dane, $20,960, DWD, 9/4/2019 (UC)
- E&E VIP Construction LLC, Fitchburg, $5,051, DWD, 9/13/2019 (UC)
- Edge Construction Inc., Madison, $44,353, Ganser Co. Inc., 9/16/2019 (CV)
- Elite Insulators LLC, Madison, $1,341, DWD, 9/11/2019 (WC)
- Fitness Remedy LLC, Sun Prairie, $6,563, Interstate Billing Service Inc., 9/4/2019 (SC)
- Gerou Properties II LLC, Marshall, $1,908, DWD, 9/20/2019 (UC)
- Hawks Landing Golf Land LLC, and Hawks Landing Golf Corp., Madison, $6,760, Con-Cor Co. Inc., 9/16/2019 (CL)
- In My Garden Bilingual Family Daycare LLC, Madison, $1,577, DWD, 9/13/2019 (UC)
- Iverson & Sons LLC, Cottage Grove, $6,616, DWD, 9/13/2019 (UC)
- J&P Cleaning LLC, Monona, $1,322, DWD, 9/24/2019 (UC)
- Kitchen and Bath Solutions LLC, Madison, $11,310, Thorne Heating and Air Conditioning LLC, dba Thorne Heating, Cooling, and Home Repair, 9/26/2019 (CV)
- KM2 LLC, Madison, $16,769, Ever Ready Electric Inc., 9/9/2019 (CL)
- Liquid Glam LLC, dba VIP Nails, Madison, $62,318, Premier Capital Funding LLC, 9/5/2019 (FJ)
- Majestic Wood Floors LLC, Madison, $14,330, DWD, 9/17/2019 (WC)
- Marking & Millard LLC, Waunakee, $1,156, DWD, 9/4/2019 (UC)
- Milwaukee Health Care Properties I LLC, Madison, $2,083, City of Milwaukee, 9/11/2019 (TJ)
- Nelson Excavating & Son LLC, Oregon, $4,580, DWD, 9/20/2019 (UC)
- Old World Painting and Renovations LLC, Madison, $4,094, DWD, 9/12/2019 (UC)
- Retain Services Wis Corp., Madison, $8,376, Credit Acceptance Corp., 9/19/2019 (TJ)
- RPM Property Service LLC, Sun Prairie, $8,619, i5 LLC., dba Digital Fitness, 9/11/2019 (SC)
- Slakeware LLC, Waunakee, $2,482, DWD, 9/17/2019 (WC)
- Sofi’s Spot LLC, Madison, $1,087, DWD, 9/17/2019 (WC)
- Wisconsin Shop LLC, Oregon, $1,406, DWD, 9/18/2019 (UC)
- Zenith Hospitality Group, aka Zenith Limousine LLC, Madison, $2,675, DWD, 9/18/2019 (WC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.