November 2016 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the November 2016 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Andres Remodeling and Cleaning LLC, Fitchburg, $2,092, Madison Gas and Electric Co., 9/23/16 (SC)
- Annie’s Pantry Verona Inc., Verona, $1,051, DWD, 9/22/16 (WC)
- ATAR Investments LLC, Madison, $1,541, City of Milwaukee, 9/23/16 (TJ)
- Blue Mounds Storage LLC, Blue Mounds, $4,088, D R S Limited, 9/22/16 (CL)
- Capital Remediations LLC, Monona, $1,639, Fine Finishes Inc., 9/12/16 (SC)
- Caspersen Machining Corp., DeForest, $7,969, DWD, 9/9/16 (UC)
- CDC Inc., Madison, $1,332 , State Fund Mutual Kids Campus, 9/15/16 (SC)
- Cold Fusion of Platteville LLC, Madison, $6,100, DWD, 9/22/16 (WC)
- Cornerstone Building Restoration Inc., Cottage Grove, $1,309, DWD, 9/20/16 (UC)
- Every Little Detail LLC, DeForest, $2,408, DWD, 9/19/16 (UC)
- Hassett Flooring Specialist, Madison, $9,163, Capital One Bank (USA) NA, 9/6/16 (SC)
- Healthcare Partners Nevada LLC, Madison, $5,770, DWD, 9/29/16 (UC)
- India House-Madison LLC, Madison, $1,093, DWD, 9/27/16 (UC)
- Interscholastic Licensing Co. LLC, Fitchburg, $1,099, DWD, 9/9/16 (UC)
- Joyko Investments LLC, and Joyko Janitorial Service Inc., Madison, $9,962, Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corp., 9/12/16 (CV)
- KDC Enterprises Inc., Madison, $3,471, DWD, 9/13/16 (UC)
- Kipp’s Cuisine LLC, Madison, $2,218, DWD, 9/9/16 (UC)
- Mad City Cartage LLC, Waunakee, $12,649, Kriete Leasing & Rental LLC, dba Maximum Truck Leasing, pka Milwaukee Mack Leasing LLC, 9/9/16 (CV)
- Mad City Landscape LLC, Sun Prairie, $2,197, DWD, 9/15/16 (UC)
- Mayry Enterprises LLC, Brooklyn, $1,110, DWD, 9/12/16 (UC)
- Okee Development LLC, Blue Mounds, $8,500 and $5,050, Terrytown Plumbing Inc., 9/16/16 (TJ)
- Parts Now! LLC, Madison, $259,027, Synnex Corp., 9/19/16 (CV)
- Romzy Restaurants LLC, Madison, $1,074, DWD, 9/2/16 (UC)
- Rural Mutual Insurance, Madison, $11,434, The Phoenix Insurance Co., 9/13/16 (CV)
- Seamonson Lawn Management Inc., Deerfield, $3,821, DWD, 9/26/16 (UC)
- Serene Beauty Face and Body LLC, Madison, $4,777, Discover Bank, 9/29/16 (SC)
- Simpson Lawn Care Inc., Verona, $1,237, DWD, 9/15/16 (UC)
- TJM Enterprises, Sun Prairie, $3,838, Salander Enterprises LLC, 9/27/16 (SC)
- United Asian Services of Wisconsin Inc., Madison, $2,478, DWD, 9/29/16 (UC)
- Vogel Wood Products, Monona, $107,315, Advanced Building Corp., 9/22/16 (CL)
- Water Tower LLC, Monona, $10,427, D R S Limited, 9/22/16 (CL)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.