November 2014 Court Filings
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the November 2014 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- AC Shared Services Inc., Madison, $21,387, DWD, 9/9/14 (UC)
- Allen Construction Services Inc., dba Allen Kitchen & Bath Center, Deerfield, $4,379, Milwaukee County, 9/22/14 (TJ)
- Artisan & Trucker’s Casualty Co., Madison, $3,840, Whitacre Arms Condominium Inc., 9/3/14 (CV)
- B & R Veterinary Clinic LLC, DeForest, $1,307, DWD, 9/12/14 (UC)
- Badger Painting LLC, Madison, $3,436, DWD, 9/29/14 (UC)
- Best Contractors, Sun Prairie, $4,169, Hellenbrand Glass LLC, 9/23/14 (SC)
- Bronson, Scott, dba Ideal Fence of Madison, Cottage Grove, $1,135, Madison Gas and Electric Co., 9/15/14 (SC)
- Chinmi Inc., Fitchburg, $46,317, Max Advance LLC, 9/25/14 (FJ)
- Clift, Matthew A., dba Clift Plumbing LLC, Edgerton, $10,149, First Supply LLC, 9/19/14 (SC)
- Dane County Chimney Service & Masonry LLC, Madison, $1,629, DWD, 9/17/14 (UC)
- DTL Holdings LLC, dba Liliana’s Restaurant, Fitchburg, $4,565, Broadcast Music Inc., 9/22/14 (SC)
- Eveland, Nathaniel J., fdb Sage Roofing & Remodeling, Madison, $15,655, American Builders & Contractors Supply Co. Inc., dba ABC Supply Co. Inc., 9/11/14 (CV)
- Freztag Trucking Inc., Monona, $8,454, H&N Logistics LLC, 9/2/14 (SC)
- Gebhardt Development LLC, aka Colonial Corner LLC, Madison, $4,844, ABC Supply Co. Inc., 9/23/14 (CL)
- Giving Tree Early Learning Academy, Madison, $4,455, DWD, 9/5/14 (WC)
- Granite Transformations of Dane County LLC, Waunakee, $32,656, Arbor Gate Development LLC, 9/19/14 (CV)
- H L W Builders LLC, Madison, $1,049, DWD, 9/3/14 (UC)
- Headie Foods LLC, Madison, $2,721, DWD, 9/30/14 (UC)
- Holley Moulding Inc., Stoughton, $143,625, American Lumber Company LP, 9/30/14 (CV)
- Jones, Andrea, aka Re-Connecting Our Youth Inc., Madison, $6,044, DWD, 9/22/14 (WC)
- Larry Roberts Auto Electric Inc., Stoughton, $11,855, Badger Welding Supplies Inc., 9/4/14 (CV)
- Larsen Landscape & Bobcat Service Inc., Belleville, $1,920, Mount Horeb Area Fire District, 9/9/14 (SC)
- M&M Plumbing LLC, Madison, $6,339, Ferguson Enterprises Inc., 9/5/14 (SC)
- Marlowe, John, nka Wana Bike Service Center, dba Madison Bicycle Co., Waunakee, $4,111, Sebco Leisure Time Industries, dba Biker’s Supply Co., 9/30/14 (SC)
- MKD Group LLC, Waunakee, $2,206, DWD, 9/5/14 (UC)
- Olmsted Nursery & Landscaping Inc., Mount Horeb, $1,766, DWD, 9/9/14 (UC)
- Playful Kids Learning Center Inc., Verona, $7,835, DWD, 9/22/14 (WC)
- Stormfront Renovations LLC, Sun Prairie, $7,962, Cincinnati Insurance Co., 9/17/14 (CV)
- Tang’s Bistro LLC, Madison, $2,481, DWD, 9/22/14 (UC)
- Tikkun Olam Inc., Madison, $1,320, DWD, 9/9/14 (UC)
- V I M LLC, Waunakee, $1,970, DWD, 9/22/14 (UC)
- Valenta, Dr. Joseph, dba Wisconsin Veterinary Medical, Cross Plains, $1,366, Physicians Plus Insurance Corp., 9/23/14 (SC)
- Windogs LLC, Middleton, $2,656, DWD, 9/4/14 (UC)
- Yankee Classic Flooring Inc., Madison, $4,197, DWD, 9/24/14 (UC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine – your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.