March 2019 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the March 2019 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- A Helping Hand Residential Cleaning Professionals LLC, Cottage Grove, $56,862, DWD, 1/18/2019 (WC)
- Aleky Corp., Fitchburg, $5,149, DWD, 1/3/2019 (UC)
- B & R Veterinary Clinic LLC, DeForest, $1,725, DWD, 1/3/2019 (WC)
- Blue Agave Restaurant & Lounge LLC, Madison, $1,097, DWD, 1/9/2019 (UC)
- CIBA LLC, Verona, $81,630, 3PP Plus Limited Partnership, 1/14/2019 (SC)
- Crawley, William J., dba Crawley Management, Sun Prairie, $10,313, The Sherwin-Williams Co., 1/23/2019 (TJ)
- Dollar Tree Stores Inc., Madison, $10,666, BCG Equities LLC, 1/29/2019 (SC)
- DynastyKFalls LLC, dba Dynasty Restaurant and Lounge, Madison, $9,486, American Northwest Recovery Solutions Inc., 1/9/2019 (FJ)
- Eagle Contracting Inc., Madison, $6,560, DWD, 1/23/2019 (UC)
- Elgi Rubber Co., dba Midwest Rubber, Stoughton, $10,094, Electro Tech Inc.-Madison, 1/3/2019 (SC)
- Fitchburg Plumbing Inc., Fitchburg, $43,363, SNAP Advances LLC, 1/9/2019 (FJ)
- Fitchburg Plumbing Inc., Fitchburg, $1,647, DWD, 1/28/2019 (UC)
- Fuegos Steak & Tapas LLC, Madison, $3,285, DWD, 1/29/2019 (UC)
- Greenway Crossing Montessori School LLC, Madison, $24,715, Duke Capital LLC, 1/16/2019 (CV)
- Grocerkey Inc., Madison, $3,583, DWD, 1/7/2019 (UC)
- Hettich, La Von, aka B & R Veterinary Clinic LLC, DeForest, $1,602, DWD, 1/3/2019 (WC)
- Lady Bug Learning Academy LLC, Fitchburg, $1,438, DWD, 1/3/2019 (UC)
- Lindauer, John, aka John Lindauer LLC, Verona, $1,806, DWD, 1/3/2019 (WC)
- Middleton QSL LLC, dba Quaker Steak & Lube, Madison, $1,589, Honey Wagon Services Inc., 1/3/2019 (SC)
- Monroe Street Bistro LLC, dba Jac’s Dining & Tap House, Verona, $2,534, Beechwood Distributors Inc., dba Beechwood Sales & Service, 1/25/2019 (TJ)
- PNP Hotels LLC, Waunakee, $2,126, Great Lakes Roofing Corp., 1/23/2019 (CL)
- RPM Property Service LLC, Sun Prairie, $1,117, DWD, 1/14/2019 (UC)
- Star UWM LLC, Middleton, $17,907, Modern Heating & Cooling Inc., 1/24/2019 (CL)
- Teampay Culinary LLC, Middleton, $16,977, DWD, 1/22/2019 (UC)
- Teampay Operations Management LLC, Middleton, $1,102, DWD, 1/15/2019 (UC)
- Titan Exteriors, Mount Horeb, $15,197, ABC Supply Co. Inc., 1/14/2019 (TJ)
- Vivint Inc., Madison, $33,743, Autovest LLC, 1/2/2019 (TJ)
- Weber, Timothy, dba Wolf Productions, Middleton, $6,135, American Express National Bank, 1/22/2019 (SC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.