July 2016 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the July 2016 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Accessibility Plus, Madison, $1,301, Madison Cabinetry Inc., 5/13/16 (SC)
- Ana & Ano LLC, Madison, $10,300, Paul’s Design & Construction LLC, 5/10/16 (CL)
- Battery & Electronics Recycling Inc., Deerfield, $3,878, XPO Logistics Inc., 5/31/16 (SC)
- Bowling, Brian K., aka Platinum Concepts Inc., Stoughton, $2,520, DWD, 5/9/16 (WC)
- C & C Concrete Construction LLP, Stoughton, $1,321, City of Madison, 5/3/16 (TJ)
- Egencie Inc., Fitchburg, $2,987, DWD, 5/27/16 (UC)
- Extra Sharp Investments LLC, Sun Prairie, $27,461, City of Milwaukee, 5/20/16 (TJ)
- Extra Sharp Investments LLC, Sun Prairie, $1,240, City of Milwaukee, 5/31/16 (TJ)
- Extra Sharp Investments LLC, Sun Prairie, $5,470, City of Milwaukee, 5/5/16 (TJ)
- Farnsworth Builders Inc., Marshall, $10,174, Hastings Foam & Fiberglass, 5/4/16 (SC)
- KAJ Enterprises LLC, aka Subway, Sun Prairie, $4,268, DWD, 5/18/16 (WC)
- King Arthur LLC, Madison, $2,870, DWD, 5/26/16 (UC)
- Kipp’s Cuisine LLC, Madison, $1,705, DWD, 5/24/16 (WC)
- Morefar Marketing Inc., Madison, $1,171, DWD, 5/23/16 (UC)
- Orchard Pointe Partners LLC, Madison, $19,793, Hammersley Stone Co. Inc., 5/17/16 (CL)
- Principal Transportation Inc., Madison, $14,829, Fusion Partners LLC, 5/9/16 (CV)
- Sherpani International Inc., Madison, $1,399, DWD, 5/3/16 (UC)
- Terma LLC, Madison, $119,611, Nonn’s Flooring Inc., 5/3/16 (CL)
- Tubbin Contracting Services LLC, Madison, $3,438, Shortridge Law Office LLC, 5/24/16 (TJ)
- Windsor Commons LLC, Waunakee, $46,273, Iverson Construction LLC, 5/31/16 (CL)
- Zafari, Ghafor, aka Kabul Inc., Madison, $7,493, DWD, 5/9/16 (WC)
- Zafari, Hamed, aka Kabul Inc., Madison, $7,493, DWD, 5/9/16 (WC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.