It’s Always Awards Season at IB
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Hollywood may still have the most famous awards season, but IB also does a tremendous job honoring professionals throughout the year. At a time when individuals and companies are looking for ways to distinguish themselves from their competition, you can toot your own horn by entering one or more of IB’s awards programs. We may not have Billy Crystal hosting our events, but we’ll certainly shower you with the praise and recognition you deserve:
• CFO Awards: This new awards program, which recognizes fiscal leadership that leads to organizational growth, will be held during the 2013 IB Expo & Conference. But you’ll need to act fast. Aug. 15 is the deadline to apply or to nominate someone for this prestigious award.
• Best Companies to Work For: In the December issue, we’ll feature our second annual list of companies that score the highest in terms of employee benefits. If you have a great employee benefits program, fill out the online “Best Companies” survey by Oct. 1 to be considered.
• Executive of the Year Awards: Slated for February 2014, this new awards program honors top-level execs who have led their companies or organizations to new heights during the past year.
• 40 Under 40: In March, we’ll be recognizing our 14th class of some of the brightest young business stars from the Greater Madison area. It’s never too early to fill out the online application and put yourself in the running.
• Commercial Design Awards: In May 2014, IB will be holding its seventh annual awards ceremony honoring the best in commercial architecture and design. If you’ve got a commercial project going up in 2013, you’ll want to fill out an entry form.
• 50 Most Influential Execs in 2014: A new feature in July 2014, this promises to become one of our most anticipated programs of the year. IB’s editors will be selecting individuals they deem to be the most influential in the Greater Madison business community.
• Fittest Executive Challenge: 2014 will mark our third annual Fittest Executive program, and we’ll once again honor top-level professionals living healthy and fit lifestyles, as well as those vying for the title of “most improved.” Winners will be announced at our 2014 IB Expo & Conference. (Attend this year’s expo Oct. 23 to see the 2013 winners revealed.)
• Business Sustainability Awards: Our fifth annual awards program recognizing local companies making significant eco-conscious business decisions will be held at our 2014 IB Expo & Conference. (The 2013 BSA winners will also be announced at the Oct. 23 expo.)
Wow, can you say diverse and extensive? For more information about any of these programs, check out the “Events” tab at ibmadison.com or email me at email@example.com. Recognition is more important than ever, so reach out and grab it while you can!
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine – your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.