In Business CFO of the Year finalists announced
In Business magazine has announced the 2023 CFO of the Year Award finalists.
The following financial executives will be honored at an event on July 11 and profiled in the August print issue of In Business magazine:
- Kristi Brown, VP of finance, Hankscraft Inc.;
- Jason Bruner, VP of finance, Naviant Inc.;
- Beth Erdman, CFO, UnityPoint Health – Meriter;
- Mike Griffin, CFO, JP Cullen;
- Ken Jensen, SVP – finance and accounting, Applied Tech;
- Mark Langworthy, CFO, SVA;
- Brad McClain, CFO, UW Credit Union;
- Mark Miley, VP & CFO, Vita Plus Corp.;
- Ami Myrland, EVP & CFO, Capitol Bank;
- Curt Peerenboom, CFO, Horizon Develop Build Manage;
- Scott Pierquet, CFO, Royle Printing;
- Dawn Salzman, CFO, Oakbrook Corp.;
- Alan Sebranek, EVP & CFO, Bank of Sun Prairie;
- Tod Sloan, CFO, 1901 Inc.;
- Susan Stepka, CFO, Wisconsin Management Company & FGS Restoration;
- Kim Toussaint, CFO, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Badgerland Council;
- Chris Vogel, CFO and chief business officer, Overture Center for the Arts; and
- Joel Yaeger, CFO, Octopi.
The inaugural awards program celebrates top financial professionals for their role in the growth, vitality, and future of their organizations. The winner in each of five categories will be revealed at the event. Mark Miley will be honored as the Lifetime Achievement Award winner.
For more information about the award program and to register for the July 11 event, visit IBMadison.com/CFO.
The 2023 CFO of the Year Awards are presented by FORVIS. The program is also sponsored by JG Development and Wisconsin Bank & Trust.