gener8tor Milwaukee awards 100K to each of five startups
Five startup companies from across North America have each been selected to receive a $100,000 investment and participate in the gener8tor Milwaukee startup accelerator program.
The selected startups include:
- Burlington, Wisconsin-based court reporter scheduling tool eCourt Reporters;
- Norcross, Georgia-based contact care subscription platform Optikal;
- Bloomington, Indiana-based translation services marketplace Traduality;
- Fremont, California-based AI learning platform Tutorly.ai; and
- Toronto, Canada-based international transfer student platform UPI Study.
The startups will take part in an intensive 12-week, cohort-based accelerator program, which includes one-on-one coaching, mentorship-driven programming, over $1 million in deals and perks, and more than 100 connections to the gener8tor network of mentors and investors.
gener8tor Milwaukee received more than 420 applications from across the world for the program. The five selected companies were chosen based on their growth potential and investor readiness.
At the end of the gener8tor Milwaukee program, the startup founders will pitch their companies to investors, community partners, and the public at a showcase event in Milwaukee on Sept. 21.
Startup founders interested in learning more about gener8tor’s programming, applying to a future gener8tor Wisconsin program can visit the gener8tor Milwaukee or gener8tor Madison websites. Those interested in mentoring these companies are also encouraged to connect.