About: Since 2014, the Executive of the Year Awards have celebrated exemplary business executives based on leadership, innovation and company success. Whether you’re a CEO, CFO, COO, CMO, or another C-level position (even without the “C” in your title), we invite you to apply today! Winners will be featured in the January issue of In Business magazine.
Application Deadline Extended: All applications are by 5 p.m. on Sept. 15, 2022. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Event Date: Jan. 18, 2023
To be eligible for the award, the nominee must:
- Must hold one of the following titles: C-level, president, owner, partner, executive director, or mayor/city manager/city council
- Work for a company with its headquarters or regional headquarters in one of the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, Sauk
- Show quantitative data for his/her contributions to the company’s success
- Give examples of the strategic initiatives that strengthened the company’s market position
Please note that nonprofit executives are also eligible for the award.
Individuals may only win the award once.
- Small Company – 50 or fewer employees
- Medium Company – 51-200 employees
- Large Company – more than 200 employees
- Start-Up Company – in business for no more than five years
- Family Business – serving in a role at his or her family’s company; may also be related by marriage
- CFO of the Year – must hold the title of CFO
- CEO of the Year – must hold the title of CEO
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Click on the links below to fill out the online applications. Nominations are accepted through the end of the day on Sept. 7.