For 37 years, the Dane County Small Business Awards have put the spotlight on small businesses and the contributions they make to the local economy. This year's winners were honored at an awards program and reception at the Overture…
For 39 years, the Dane County Small Business Awards have put the spotlight on small businesses and the contributions they make to the local economy. Winners will be featured in the July issue of In Business magazine. To apply, click here.
For a list of past winners, click here.
Deadline: March 31, 2021
Tentative Event Date: July 21, 2021
To apply for this award your company must be:
- Headquartered in Dane County.
- A successful for-profit organization.
- Employers to a minimum of three (3) full-time-equivalent employees, and no more than 50 full-time equivalent employees. (Three part-time employees equals one full-time employee.)
- Providers of a responsible and rewarding workplace environment.
- Supporters (in-kind or financial) to local nonprofit or community organizations.