Doyenne Group announces Triple Threat Venture Training virtual showcase event
Doyenne Group’s Spring 2023 Triple Threat Venture Training cohort will be highlighted at a virtual showcase event taking place on Tuesday, June 13, according to a recent press release.
Attendees will have an opportunity to hear from all seven participating venture founders and provide feedback. The event takes place from 4:30–6:30 p.m.
The showcase is the capstone event of the 20-week Doyenne Triple Threat Venture Training program. Participants who complete all aspects of the program also will be awarded a $2,500 unrestricted grant to support their continued success.
Ventures presenting at the showcase event include:
- Emily J. of River Falls with Healing Roots Wellness Center;
- Lori F. of Milton with Redefining Love;
- Jerina V. of Verona with JNJ Gifts and More;
- Mary Lou R. of Monona with Rosy Cheeks and Co.;
- Denise M. of Whitewater with Live Life Spiritual Direction;
- Marcia J H.B. of Mineral Point with Prototype Your Life LLC; and
- Julia D H. of Blue River with Driftless Fine Waters Inc.
All are welcome to attend the Showcase Event. Registration is free, with donations suggested. Applications for the Fall 2023 Triple Threat Venture Training program are accepted until August 2023. Further information is available online.