Beaches and splash parks of Madison, Fitchburg now open
The city of Madison announced the opening of its splash parks and beaches for the season beginning May 27. Locations will be open daily through Labor Day.
The splash parks include Cypress Spray Park at 902 Magnolia Lane; Elver Park at 1250 McKenna Blvd.; and Reindahl Park at 1818 Portage Road.
The 12 beach locations include:
- BB Clarke at 835 Spaight St.;
- Bernie’s at 901 Gilson St.;
- Esther at 2802 Waunona Way;
- James Madison at 614 E. Gorham St.;
- Marshall at 2101 Allen Blvd.;
- Olbrich at 3527 Atwood Ave.;
- Olin at 1156 Olin-Turville Court;
- Spring Harbor at 1918 Norman Way;
- Tenney at 1330 Sherman Ave.;
- Vilas at 1501 Vilas Park Drive; and
- Warner at 1101 Woodward Drive.
On May 30, the Splash Pad at McKee Farms Park at 2930 Chapel Valley Road in Fitchburg also opened for the season. It will be open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. through Aug. 31.