April 2018 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the April 2018 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Arthouse Preschool LLC, Waunakee, $2,773, Capital One Bank (USA) N.A., 2/5/18 (SC)
- Bay Cabling and Network Engineering LLC, Edgerton, $2,263, DWD, 2/23/18 (WC)
- Blueline Consulting LLC, Madison, $2,694, DWD, 2/12/18 (UC)
- Clean Master Specialist Inc., DeForest, $2,053, DWD, 2/13/18 (UC)
- Cornerstone Building Restoration Inc., Cottage Grove, $3,592, DWD, 2/26/18 (UC)
- Double S BBQ LLC, dba Double S BBQ, Deerfield, $3,094, US Foods Inc., fdb Waukesha Wholesale Foods Inc., 2/23/18 (SC)
- FK&P LLC, Verona, $6,706, Harold Gabbei Wholesale Meats Inc., 2/22/18 (SC)
- G&G Grading & Excavating LLC, Oregon, $4,373, Waste Management of Wisconsin Inc., 2/7/18 (SC)
- Greenway Crossing Montessori School LLC, Madison, $1,890, Last Chance Funding Inc., 2/19/18 (FJ)
- Hunt and Collins Inc., Madison, $14,109, HVA Products Inc., 2/9/18 (TJ)
- M.C. Adler Associates Inc., Middleton, $7,747, Capital One Bank (USA) N.A., 2/21/18 (SC)
- Maple Leaf Inc., Verona, $20,921, DWD, 2/12/18 (UC)
- McGovern Enterprises Inc., dba McGovern’s Club, Sun Prairie, $68,419, US Foods Inc., fdb Waukesha Wholesale Foods, 2/26/18 (CV)
- Nine Mound Excavating LLC, Belleville, $6,680, Francois Oil Co. Inc., 2/22/18 (TJ)
- Premier Fitness Development LLC, Verona, $1,913, DWD, 2/8/18 (UC)
- The Arc-Wisconsin Disability Association Inc., Madison, $55,054, BMO Harris Bank N.A., 2/28/18 (CV)
- The Flannel Frontier Bar & Grill LLC, Deerfield, $1,225, DWD, 2/19/18 (UC)
- Werkmeister, John, dba D Rooter LLC, Edgerton, $3,227, Murphy Desmond S.C., 2/27/18 (SC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.