April 2016 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the April 2016 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Beshm Investment Group, Madison, $2,253 & $3,992, City of Madison, 2/3/2016 (TJ)
- Charette & Sons LLC, Sun Prairie, $6,641, DWD, 2/29/2016 (WC)
- Cruz’s Roofing & Construction of Madison Inc., Madison, $14,082, DWD, 2/15/2016 (UC)
- Cruz’s Roofing & Construction of Madison Inc., Madison, $11,204, DWD, 2/1/2016 (WC)
- CYC Fitness Partners LLC, Madison, $2,980, DWD, 2/9/2016 (WC)
- Ewelt, Gregory J., aka The Pizza Oven of Monona LLC, Monona, $9,498, DWD, 2/25/2016 (WC)
- Eyeopia SC, Madison, $3,792, DWD, 2/9/2016 (WC)
- Goldleaf Fitchburg LLC, Madison, $5,944, J&K Security Solutions Inc., 2/4/2016 (CL)
- Harbort Builders LLC, Sun Prairie, $3,174, R & R Doors Inc., 2/18/2016 (SC)
- Invisible Fence of The Badgerland LLC, Madison, $5,518, DWD, 2/19/2016 (UC)
- Let Mikey Do It LLC, Madison, $23,365, DWD, 2/9/2016 (WC)
- Lientec Inc., Stoughton, $141,366, Monona State Bank, 2/1/2016 (CV)
- Mat Siding Inc., Fitchburg, $22,708, DWD, 2/22/2016 (WC)
- MKD Group LLC, Waunakee, $8,737, DWD, 2/12/2016 (UC)
- Monroe Street Bistro LLC, Madison, $15,830, DWD, 2/1/2016 (UC)
- Monroe Street Bistro LLC, Madison, $8,268, DWD, 2/23/2016 (UC)
- Muzzeys Co. LLC, Madison, $3,689, City of Madison, 2/3/2016 (TJ)
- Normar Ltd., DeForest, $5,172, DWD, 2/18/2016 (WC)
- Peak Ventures Inc., fdb CertaPro Painters of Madison West, Middleton, $15,913, Hallman Lindsay Paints Inc., 2/11/2016 (CV)
- Prairie Learning Academy LLC, dba The Giving Tree, Madison, $1,296, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co., 2/22/2016 (SC)
- Quamme, Brian, dba Karate America Leadership School, McFarland $27,093, Johnson Place LLC, 2/26/2016 (CV)
- Renew Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning LLC, Windsor, $4,988, Capital One Bank USA NA, 2/26/2016 (SC)
- Rifken, Mary, aka The Rifken Group Ltd., Madison, $8,374, Bachmann Construction Co. Inc., 2/11/2016 (CL)
- Superior Construction Services Inc., Windsor, $1,894, Pino & Sons Remodeling LLC, 2/3/2016 (SC)
- The Sunbun Project Inc., dba Sunprint Café, Madison, $3,118, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 2/29/2016 (TJ)
- Troy Northport Apartments, Madison, $2,243, $2,216, and $2,244, City of Madison, 2/3/2016 (TJ)
- Unique Arts LLC, Madison, $55,235, Dachser Transport of America, 2/17/2016 (TJ)
- Vikpac LLC, aka, dba Milio’s Sandwiches, Stoughton, $3,565, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 2/22/2016 (TJ)
- Witt, Brian, aka The Pizza Oven of Monona LLC, Monona, $9,498, DWD, 2/25/2016 (WC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.