Signing up for e-newsletter is nice and Ezine
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Every other year at In Business, we send out a readership survey to a large sample of our print readers to better gauge their reading habits, preferences, and demographics, and every other year at this time, I’m reminded about how many of our print readers do not subscribe to our online content. To my surprise again this year, close to 57% reported that they were not on our email/Ezine subscriber list.
I’m sure a portion of this high percentage is due to email overload, while others may not know much about IB’s robust online presence with the IB Ezine that includes web-exclusive content every Tuesday and Thursday. Whatever the reason, here’s a quick rundown of what you are missing each week:
- Web-exclusive features: Every IB Ezine contains web-exclusive features and content that you will only find online at IBMadison.com.
- Business Report briefings: Stay up to date throughout the month on the latest business news from around the region. We know how many of you love the Business Report in the magazine each month, as it gives readers a one-stop spot for all of the big business news stories that have transpired during the previous month. The IB Ezine, however, will keep you current with all of these stories as they happen.
- IB Galleries: Check out photos from some of the most popular area business and cultural events (and submit your event photos to Online Editor Jason@ibmadison.com for consideration).
- Local business bloggers: An extensive stable of business bloggers provide a wealth of knowledge on a variety of topics.
- Professional of the Week: Find out whom IB has selected each week for the Professional of the Week profile (again, email Jason for consideration).
- Business calendar: Stay up to date with forthcoming area business events.
For those not currently on the IB Ezine subscriber list, I would encourage you to sign up. It’s free and we will never sell your email address to a third party! Better yet, it will take less than a minute to sign up with two simple options: go to IBMadison.com/ezine and submit your email address, or text “IBINFO” to 22828 and get a prompt to text your email address.
It’s free and easy, so give it a try!
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.