October 2018 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the October 2018 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- 432 State LLC, Madison, $1,321, City of Madison, 8/1/18 (TJ)
- Apex Investment Group II LLC, Madison, $17,789, City of Madison, 8/1/18 (TJ)
- Badger State Builders LLC, Sun Prairie, $1,459, DWD, 8/6/18 (UC)
- Blomgren, Carla, aka Carla Ziegler, aka Every Little Detail LLC, Madison, $33,951, DWD, 8/28/18 (WC)
- Brothers Men Exteriors LLC, Madison, $5,881, Summit Credit Union, 8/7/18 (SC)
- Brown Roofing & Siding Inc., Madison, $11,017, Town of Madison, 8/22/18 (CV)
- CEP Engineering LLC, Madison, $7,600, JS Taylor LLC, 8/24/18 (SC)
- CNA on the Go LLC, Monona, $3,012, DWD, 8/3/18 (UC)
- Construction Management Solutions LLC, Fitchburg, $5,027, DWD, 8/22/18 (UC)
- Cosme Cruz, Victor, and Perez Ramirez, Maria, aka Lady Bug Learning Center LLC, Fitchburg, $2,258, DWD, 8/28/18 (WC)
- DK Builders, Monona, $2,397, The Tile Shop LLC, 8/31/18 (SC)
- Egner, Mathew, aka Egner Construction LLC, Madison, $2,888, DWD, 8/7/18 (WC)
- Ewelt, Gregory J., aka The Pizza Oven of Monona LLC, Cottage Grove, $1,503, DWD, 8/28/18 (WC)
- Jenifer Accipiter LLC, Madison, $2,359, City of Madison, 8/1/18 (TJ)
- Jesselimo Express LLC, Madison, $11,542, Itria Ventures LLC, 8/31/18 (FJ)
- L&S Pizza LLC, dba Great Scott’s Pizza, Mount Horeb, $11,334, Performance Food Group Co. LLC, dba Performance Foodservice, 8/21/18 (FJ)
- Madison Bread LLC, dba Great Harvest Bread Co., Madison, $2,828, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 8/21/18 (TJ)
- MFB I LLC, Madison, $4,859, City of Madison, 8/1/18 (TJ)
- Porter LLC, Madison, $4,892, DWD, 8/8/18 (UC)
- Power Painting LLC, Oregon, $3,278, Acuity, 8/20/18 (SC)
- Shepler, Ted, aka Smart Real Estate Solutions LLC, Madison, $1,136, DWD, 8/7/18 (WC)
- Showers, Richard, aka Showers Building Restoration Co., McFarland, $1,575, DWD, 8/21/18 (WC)
- TMA Land Inc., Madison, $15,788, Certified Refrigeration & Mechanical Inc., 8/15/18 (CL)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.