November 2015 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the November 2015 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Adler’s Automotive Service LLC, Waunakee, $1,498, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co., 9/25/2015 (SC)
- Any and All Media Inc., Madison, $1,776, Discover Bank, 9/29/2015 (CV)
- Aue, Jeff, aka Checkered Flag Pitstop Detail, Madison, $1,373, DWD, 9/2/2015 (WC)
- Burkle Excavating LLC, Madison, $1,964, DWD, 9/9/2015, (WC)
- Customized Medical Staffing Plus LLC, Madison, $10,573, DWD, 9/29/2015 (WC)
- D & M Enterprises, Waunakee, $1,604, DWD, 9/15/2015 (UC)
- Dale IV Leasing Inc., Mount Horeb, $1,346, DWD, 9/15/2015, (UC)
- Debrouxs LLC, dba Debrouxs Diner & Catering, Oregon, $10,391, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 9/23/2015 (TJ)
- DKMJ of Windsor Inc., dba Windsor Wishing Well Preschool & Childcare, and Windsor Ridge Lane LLC, Windsor, $4,568, Oak Bank, 9/24/2015 (CV)
- Edgewater Hotel Co. LLC, Madison, $319,990, H J Martin & Son Inc., 9/16/2015 (CL)
- Get Some Burrito, Madison, $1,034, Service Specialists of Dane County Inc., 9/30/2015 (SC)
- Henschke, Jeffrey, aka Service Delivery Inc., Madison, $239,715, DWD, 9/17/2015 (WC)
- Hernandez, Gilbert, dba Gil’s Cleaning, Madison, $1,400, Anchor Bank FSB, 9/24/2015 (SC)
- Historic Hotel Milwaukee LLC, Madison, $21,486, City of Madison, 9/1/2015 (TJ)
- Inn Care of Wisconsin LLC, McFarland, $6,705, DWD, 9/2/2015 (WC)
- Leggett, Mike, aka Windovations, Brooklyn, $2,645, DWD, 9/2/2015 (WC)
- Leppien, Chadwick, dba The Heights Event Center, Verona, $1,614, JOY Publications LLC, 9/24/2015 (SC)
- MKD Group LLC, Waunakee, $77,599, WMC Realty Advisors III LLC, 9/18/2015 (CV)
- My Payment Network Inc., Madison, $2,738, DWD, 9/14/2015 (UC)
- Olmstead Nursery & Landscaping Inc., Mount Horeb, $2,529, DWD, 9/17/2015 (UC)
- Pit Stop Pub LLC, Sun Prairie, $1,417, DWD, 9/9/2015 (UC)
- Public Enemy Tattoo Inc., Sun Prairie, $4,095, DWD, 9/11/2015 (WC)
- TJL Solutions Inc., Madison, $1,564, DWD, 9/9/2015 (UC)
- Tom’s Auto Clinic Inc., Madison, $1,271, DWD, 9/9/2015 (WC)
- TPR Capital LLC, Fitchburg, $4,971, City of Milwaukee, 9/22/2015 (TJ)
- WJZ Cleaning LLC, Belleville, $19,766, DWD, 9/18/2015 (WC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.