May 2018 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the May 2018 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Adams, James M., dba Wisconsin Starz Elite, Madison, $2,413, SportsEngine Inc., dba Sports Enhancement Academy-Stoughton, 3/16/18 (SC)
- Adler Auto Service LLC, Waunakee, $3,630, DWD, 3/27/18 (WC)
- Air LLC, Middleton, $1,611, DWD, 3/15/18 (UC)
- American Kitchen & Granite Design LLC, Madison, $10,433, BCG Equities LLC, 3/6/18 (SC)
- Auersnald, Gary, aka Full Spectrum Building Components Inc., Stoughton, $253,803 & $1,553, DWD, 3/14/18 (WC)
- Badger Meats LLC, Madison, $1,937, DWD, 3/29/18 (UC)
- Battery & Electronics Recycling Inc., Sun Prairie, $2,719, H. Bralten LLC, 3/16/18 (CV)
- Caribbean Tiling LLC, Madison, $2,975, Wisconsin Bank & Trust, 3/28/18 (CV)
- Caspersen Machining Corp., DeForest, $1,765, Village of DeForest, 3/1/18 (SC)
- Cornerstone Alliance Navigators Inc., Madison, $4,992, DWD, 3/5/18 (WC)
- Debrouxs Catering LLC, Sun Prairie, $1,127, DWD, 3/23/18 (UC)
- Dutchess Properties LLC, Madison, $24,276, Schmitt, Patrick L., dba PS Architecture, 3/19/18 (CL)
- Every Little Detail LLC, Windsor, $12,042, DWD, 3/27/18 (WC)
- Franzen, Marylynn; Franzen, Steven, aka Tom’s Auto Clinic of Madison Inc., Madison, $2,609, DWD, 3/27/18 (WC)
- Fresh Start Legal Group Inc., Madison, $173,732, Hibu Inc., pka Yellowbook Inc., pka Yellow Book Sales and Distribution Co. Inc., 3/12/18 (CV)
- Helix Diagnostics Inc., Madison, $1,025, DWD, 3/21/18 (UC)
- Keystone Grill LTD, Cambridge, $4,095, Discover Bank, 3/5/18 (SC)
- Kids Campus CDC Inc., Madison, $62,664, FNB Properties LLC, 3/13/18 (CV)
- Maple Leaf Inc., Verona, $9,321, DWD, 3/21/18 (UC)
- Old World Painting and Renovations LLC, Madison, $7,882, DWD, 3/22/18 (UC)
- Pitts, Gerald, aka Secured Business Corp., Madison, $1,322, DWD, 3/9/18 (WC)
- Re-connecting Our Youth Inc., aka Precious Moments Kindergarden Prep School, Madison, $2,558, DWD, 3/27/18 (WC)
- Sabor Queretano LLC, dba Taqueria Sabor Querentano, Madison, $3,195, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 3/22/18 (TJ)
- Salvatore’s Tomato Pies LLC, Sun Prairie, $3,872, DWD, 3/21/18 (UC)
- Starkweather Enterprises LLC, aka Central Coast Restaurant, Madison, $5,308, DWD, 3/14/18 (WC)
- Teampay Culinary LLC, Middleton, $54,190, DWD, 3/28/18 (UC)
- Teampay Operations Management LLC, Middleton, $1,656, DWD, 3/28/18 (UC)
- Titan Exteriors LLC, Mount Horeb, $2,974, DWD, 3/20/18 (UC)
- Triggs, Linda, dba J & L Repair, DeForest, $2,526, Village of DeForest, 3/1/18 (SC)
- Zafari, Hamed, dba Kabul Restaurant, Madison, $1,763, Kavanaugh Restaurant Supply Inc., 3/16/18 (SC)
- Zipcoat LLC, Middleton, $95,612, Icynene Corp., 3/26/18 (TJ)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.