June 2019 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the June 2019 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- B & R Veterinary Clinic LLC, DeForest, $1,681, DWD, 4/15/2019 (WC)
- Badger Meats LLC, Madison, $2,407, DWD, 4/1/2019 (UC)
- Blackhawk Junction LLC, Middleton, $7,299, Madison Gas & Electric Co., 4/3/2019 (SC)
- Blow Dry Style Lounge LLC, Fitchburg, $5,959, DWD, 4/9/2019 (UC)
- C R Custom Construction Inc., Deerfield, $1,504, DWD, 4/29/2019 (UC)
- Capital Landscape LLC, Fitchburg, $1,354, DWD, 4/16/2019 (UC)
- Drax Inc., Madison, $10,140, Graber Manufacturing, 4/29/2019 (SC)
- E & E VIP Construction LLC, Fitchburg, $2,760, DWD, 4/15/2019 (UC)
- Ero Moving LLC, Madison, $1,897, DWD, 4/2/2019 (UC)
- Fuego Steak Tapas Vegan, Madison, $1,098, Ellingson Pro-Clean Inc., 4/30/2019 (SC)
- Gratz, Joel, aka Forward Strategies LLC, Madison, $1,165, DWD, 4/30/2019 (WC)
- Haldi Masala Inc., Madison, $2,970, DWD, 4/1/2019 (UC)
- Home Improvement Co. LLC, Madison, $17,275, First Weber Inc., 4/12/2019 (CV)
- Inspire Holdings LLC, Waunakee, $78,826, Performance Exteriors and Contracting LLC, 4/25/2019 (CL)
- Jonathan J. Sosnowski, dba Buck and Badger and Freiburg, Verona, $1,900, Just-In-Time Refrigeration LLC, 4/10/2019 (SC)
- Madison on Broadway LLC, Madison, $49,795, Kavon Excavating Inc., 4/18/2019 (CL)
- Madtownvapor LLC, Cambridge, $4,360, DWD, 4/15/2019 (WC)
- Mandt Construction LLC, Belleville, $1,138, Lakeland Trash Service Inc., 4/30/2019 (TJ)
- Meyer, Debbie, aka Buck-N-Bear Excavating, Belleville, $3,023, DWD, 4/30/2019 (WC)
- Middleton Framing & Construction LLC, Madison, $1,787, DWD, 4/24/2019 (WC)
- MMCW LLC, dba Mantality Health, Madison, $21,079, AX Madison Junction L.P., 4/1/2019 (CV)
- Nelson Roofing, Oregon, $1,379, Lakeland Trash Service Inc., 4/25/2019 (TJ)
- Pedro’s of Madison Inc., dba Pedro’s Mexican Restaurant, Madison, $2,830, V. Marchese Inc., 4/5/2019 (TJ)
- Richwood Transport LLC, Middleton, $6,582, DWD, 4/30/2019 (WC)
- Robinia LLC, Madison, $12,544, DWD, 4/4/2019 (UC)
- Rubin 317 East Wilson LLC, Madison, $7,042, The Sherwin-Williams Co., 4/16/2019 (CL)
- Schwersinske, Tony M., aka T-Bone LLC, Madison, $8,665, DWD, 4/2/2019 (WC)
- Swine Madison LLC, Madison, $1,297, DWD, 4/16/2019 (UC)
- Violet Rose Co. LLC, Madison, $1,897, DWD, 4/9/2019 (UC)
- Wisconsin Association of Chi Psi, Madison, $239,597, J. F. Ahern Co., 4/26/2019 (CL)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.