July 2019 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the July 2019 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- 709 Post Road LLC, and Kalena Ventures LLC, Madison, $6,500, Performance Exteriors and Contracting LLC, 5/14/2019 (CL)
- American Health Information Management Association, Stoughton, $4,771, DWD, 5/9/2019 (UC)
- Baby Bear’s LLC, Madison, $1,472, DWD, 5/31/2019 (UC)
- Bahn, Nicholas, dba Detailing Perfection, Sun Prairie, $1,105, Professional Carwash Systems, 5/30/2019 (TJ)
- BGM Capital LLC, Madison, $843,937, First Bank Financial Centre, 5/16/2019 (CV)
- Butler, Jermaine, aka Zenith Limousine LLC, Madison, $2,340, DWD, 5/7/2019 (WC)
- Dazna Logistics Inc., Sun Prairie, $117,171, Time Definite Services Inc., 5/6/2019 (CV)
- Finish It Up Drywall and Painting LLC, Middleton, $1,550, Hallman/Lindsay Paints Inc., 5/8/2019 (SC)
- FlyHigh4VR LLC, fdb That BBQ Joint, Madison, $5,630, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 5/29/2019 (SC)
- Harless-Dubois, Kathy, and Spinelli, Dino, aka Madtownvapor LLC, Cambridge, $4,429, DWD, 5/15/2019 (WC)
- Hopwood, Nathan, and Richards, Jennifer, aka Richwood Transport LLC, Middleton, $6,674, DWD, 5/30/2019 (WC)
- IHomeMadison LLC, Madison, $33,652, Artisan and Truckers Casualty Co., 5/29/2019 (CV)
- In My Garden Bilingual Family Daycare LLC, Madison, $4,379, DWD, 5/1/2019 (UC)
- Iron Pagoda Athletic Club LLC, Madison, $10,484, Lakewood-Sherman LLC, 5/21/2019 (SC)
- K&K Builders of Black Earth WI LLC, Mazomanie, $4,628, DWD, 5/29/2019 (UC)
- KJO Management, Madison, $4,220, Badger Barter, dba Trading is Smarter Inc., 5/14/2019 (SC)
- Le Croissant LLC, dba Schubert’s Restaurant & Bakery, Mount Horeb, $1,590, DWD, 5/30/2019 (WC)
- Light Haus Inc., Madison, $15,952, OnDeck Capital Inc., 5/20/2019 (FJ)
- Martinez, Jose, aka Martinez Janitorial Services Inc., Madison, $1,071, DWD, 5/7/2019 (WC)
- O’Neil Concrete and Maintenance Services LLC, Madison, $18,431, Farrell Equipment & Supply Co. Inc., 5/9/2019 (TJ)
- RPS Group Inc., Madison, $1,226, DWD, 5/20/2019 (UC)
- Sankofa Educational Leadership United, Sun Prairie, $5,895, African American Images Inc., 5/8/2019 (SC)
- The Uplands, Sun Prairie, $1,249, Donny’s Painting, 5/24/2019 (SC)
- US Paper Service Inc., Madison, $14,473, DWD, 5/31/2019 (UC)
- Violet Rose Co. LLC, Madison, $4,668, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 5/31/2019 (SC)
- Wisconsin Shop LLC, Oregon, $1,194, DWD, 5/30/2019 (UC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.