July 2018 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the July 2018 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- 1524 Williamson St. LLC, Madison, $10,079, Angell Heating & Cooling LLC, 5/2/18 (CL)
- AltusMedical Group Inc., Madison, $1,418, DWD, 5/2/18 (UC)
- C3 Logistics LLC, Fitchburg, $7,286, Pomp’s Tire Service Inc., 5/22/18 (SC)
- Double S BBQ LLC, Deerfield, $21,059, Chris N. Kerwin and Daniel W. Kerwin LLC, 5/22/18 (SC)
- Fitchburg Plumbing Inc., Fitchburg, $1,630, DWD, 5/25/18 (UC)
- IGL Holdings LLC, and Shreeji Dhruveer LLC, Verona, $7,421, Bachmann Construction Co. Inc., 5/15/18 (CL)
- K.E.L.C. Corp., dba Sports Pub, Madison, $4,432, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 5/10/18 (TJ)
- Katsuma Inc., dba Wasabi Japanese Restaurant, Madison, $2,630, DWD, 5/14/18 (WC)
- Lewis, Nyoki, aka Angels’ Joy Learning Center LLC, Madison, $3,159, DWD, 5/1/18 (WC)
- Mad City Landscape LLC, Sun Prairie, $3,409, DWD, 5/2/18 (UC)
- Madison Capital Investments LLC, Madison, $14,912, Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn LLP, 5/18/18 (FJ)
- McGowan, Tatum, aka Customized Medical Staffing Plus LLC, Madison, $5,490, DWD, 5/1/18 (WC)
- Miller, Alfred, dba A&M Flooring Installation, Madison, $80,323, Travelers Property Casualty Co. of America, 5/9/18 (CV)
- Munoz, Norberto, dba Don Beto Groceries, Madison, $1,228, Kavanaugh Restaurant Supply Inc., 5/16/18 (SC)
- Reske, Jonathan, aka Robinia LLC, Madison, $3,612, DWD, 5/4/18 (WC)
- Skaalen Retirement Services RCAC LLC, Stoughton, $34,925, Focus Construction & Contracting LLC, 5/8/19 (CL)
- Source One 360 LLC, Fitchburg, $19,973, Quam-Nichols Co., 5/11/18 (CV)
- Stunt LLC, Waunakee, $14,990, Hornung LLC, 5/1/18 (SC)
- The Red Mouse LLC, Cross Plains, $3,657, DWD, 5/8/18 (WC)
- Top Shelf Hospitality LLC, dba Hail Mary Sports Grill, and Mijal Percevecz LLC, Verona, $2,276, Capitol-Husting Co. Inc., 5/23/18 (SC)
- TOTW LLC, fdb Hamilton’s On The Square, Madison, $2,894, V. Marchese Inc., 5/11/18 (SC)
- Uren, Jeanne E., aka Dane West Inc., Mount Horeb, $1,260, DWD, 5/10/18 (WC)
- Value Construction Group Inc., Stoughton, $28,436, DWD, 5/3/18 (UC)
- Zeigler, Carla, aka Every Little Detail LLC, Madison, $12,263, DWD, 5/31/18 (WC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.