January 2018 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the January 2018 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Complete Accounting LLC, Blue Mounds, $2,220, West Bend Mutual Insurance Co., 11/20/17 (SC)
- Daly’s Bar & Grill, Sun Prairie, $1,986, Heights Finance Corp., 11/17/17 (SC)
- Dazna Logistics Inc., Sun Prairie, $4,891, DWD, 11/17/17 (UC)
- Fitchburg Plumbing Inc., Fitchburg, $9,393, DWD, 11/1/17 (UC)
- Haccent Cybersecurity Corp., Middleton, $14,051, Boardman & Clark LLP, 11/2/17 (CV)
- Hair Innovations by Ruth LLC, Madison, $1,226, DWD, 11/13/17 (UC)
- IPM Institute of North America Inc., Madison, $48,892, DWD, 11/3/17 (UC)
- Iverson and Sons LLC, and Larry’s Equipment LLC, Cottage Grove, $221,723, Hastings Mutual Insurance Co., 11/1/17 (CV)
- JJ Wisco LLC, Middleton, $48,679, JSM Properties, 11/10/17 (SC)
- JJ Wisco LLC, dba Jamba Juice Madison, Madison, $2,577, V. Marchese Inc., 11/22/17 (SC)
- JM Precision Builders LLC, Sun Prairie, $2,100, DWD, 11/29/17 (UC)
- Lawgix Lawyers LLC, Madison, $5,408, DWD, 11/3/17 (UC)
- Liberty Business Park Hospitality LLC, Madison, $35,931 and $58,153, KSW Construction Corp., 11/27/17 (CL)
- Madison Glacier Property Limited L.P., Madison, $21,776, Total Water Treatment Systems Inc., 11/28/17 (CV)
- McKenzie Place LLC, Madison, $76,239, Benoy Masonry LLC, 11/9/17 (CL)
- Oneil Concrete & Mudjacking LLC, Madison, $37,981, Lycon Inc., 11/7/17 (TJ)
- Pure Sweet Honey Farms Inc., Verona, $41,690, Whitetail Concrete LLC, 11/10/17 (CL)
- RCI Electric Service LLC, Stoughton, $9,667, DWD, 11/10/17 (UC)
- REI Property Management LLC, Madison, $2,165, DWD, 11/17/17 (WC)
- Sarko Engineering Inc., Mount Horeb, $66,312, DWD, 11/1/17 (UC)
- Tipperary LLC, Madison, $7,380 and $26,294, KSW Construction Corp., 11/27/17 (CL)
- Universal Insurance Agency Corp., Madison, $7,906, Kramer, Elkins & Watt LLC, 11/30/17 (SC)
- Windogs LLC, Middleton, $1,718, DWD, 11/8/17 (UC)
- Wisconsin Sausage Co. LLC, Oregon, $92,079, Farmers & Merchants Union Bank, 11/9/17 (TJ)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.