February 2019 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the February 2019 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- 121 Langdon Street Group LLP, King House LLC, Varsity of Madison LLC, and The Collegiate of Madison LLC, dba Central Properties, Madison, $171,528, LQD Business Finance LLC, LQD Loans One LLC, and LQD Loans Two LLC, 12/21/2018 (FJ)
- Advance Collision and Repair LLC, Madison, $6,592, DWD, 12/3/2018 (UC)
- Armstrong, Debbie, dba McFarland Family Wellness Center, McFarland, $23,635, Midwest Investment Group LLC, 12/14/2018 (SC)
- Badger Pub LLC, Marshall, $1,183, Service Specialists of Dane County Inc., 12/21/2018 (SC)
- Burgritos Five LLC, Madison, $14,273, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 12/20/2018 (CV)
- Cavalry SPV II LLC, Dean Health Systems Inc., SSM Health Care of Wisconsin Inc., and State of Wisconsin, Department of Revenue, Madison, $5,973, Stoneridge Village Condo Unit Owners Association Inc., 12/3/2018 (CV)
- CJM Madison LLC, Madison, $11,280, Century Fence Co., 12/13/2018 (CL)
- Grantland Safety Inspections LLC, Sun Prairie, $1,381, DWD, 12/6/2018 (UC)
- H&H Hauling LLC, Middleton, $2,177, DWD, 12/27/2018 (WC)
- Infusion Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Mount Horeb, $47,889, Liberty Flex Progress LLC, 12/28/2018 (SC)
- Jefferson, Kent, aka KAJ Enterprises LLC, Sun Prairie, $3,230, DWD, 12/27/2018 (WC)
- JMH Homes Inc., Waunakee, $3,583, DWD, 12/14/2018 (UC)
- Kald Corp., Madison, $2,149, DWD, 12/11/2018 (UC)
- Lalo-Gonz Installation LLC, Madison, $22,363, DWD, 12/18/2018 (WC)
- Prairie Park Harmony Housing LLC, Madison, $708,391, Aquire Restoration of Madison Inc., 12/21/2018 (CL)
- Sromek, Marilyn, aka Monroe Street Bistro LLC, Madison, $1,153, DWD, 12/7/2018 (WC)
- Stoltenberg Painting LLC, DeForest, $5,294, Midland Funding LLC, 12/3/2018 (CV)
- Violet Rose Co. LLC, Madison, $4,930, Acuity, 12/21/2018 (TJ)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.