In Business Expo & Conference
On Oct. 16, 2019, In Business magazine will host the 9th annual In Business Expo & Conference at the Alliant Energy Center's exhibition hall! This is Dane County's premier business-to-business expo connecting over 1,100 attendees and with more than 100 exhibiting companies.
The 2019 In Business Expo & Conference includes:
- An all-day expo with business exhibitors from around the Greater Madison region and the state
- A morning networking reception to kick off the day
- A keynote presentation featuring a former Disney executive
- Information-packed seminars to help your business
- Opportunities to win valuable prizes
- And more!
Keynote: Delivering World-Class Customer Service – Lessons From The Mouse
Presented by Dennis Snow, a customer service expert with over 20 years of experience with Walt Disney World
Customers have more choices than ever, increasing the odds that most products and services are seen as commodities. So, what can an organization do to stand out from the crowd in today's market? Differentiating your service is the key to attracting and retaining customers – while driving bottom line results. Now more than ever, customers are focused on value – what you can do that other organizations cannot or will not do. Customers want to know that you are focused on earning their ongoing loyalty.
Based on his 20 years with Walt Disney World, along with many years of consulting with organizations around the world, Dennis Snow will provide a “how-to” program for delivering outstanding customer experiences. This program will provide you with strategic tools that can be used to raise the bar of service throughout your organization, resulting in “walk-through-fire” customer loyalty.
Attendees will learn:
- Approaches that help your employees move from a task mindset to an experience mindset.
- A process for ensuring that your organization’s “backstage” environment never impacts the “onstage” customer experience.
- Four specific strategies for wowing customers every time.
- A mechanism for ensuring that your organization’s processes are designed through the “lens of the customer.”
More information will be available in January 2019! For more information about exhibiting at the event, please contact email@example.com.
Edit ModuleShow Tags