Commercial Design Awards
Now accepting entries!
In Business magazine is now accepting entries for the 12th annual Commercial Design Awards! The award honors the best commercial design projects built within the state of Wisconsin. Winners will be unveiled at an awards breakfast in April and featured in the April 2019 issue of In Business magazine.
For consideration in the following award categories, submitted projects must be:
- Completed by an architecture, engineering, or construction firm headquartered in one of the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, or Sauk.*
- Completed between Jan. 1, 2018 and Dec. 31, 2018.
- Located in the state of Wisconsin.
*Exceptions: Best Outdoor Landscaping Feature may be submitted by a landscaper located in one of the eligible counties. Most Innovative Feature may be submitted by an interior design firm, artist, or project owner located in one of the eligible counties.
Projects may be submitted for more than one category if applicable.
- Best New Development – Office
- Best Renovation – Office
- Best New Development or Renovation – Retail
- Best New Development – Residential (Multi-Unit)
- Best New Development or Renovation – Hotel
- Best New Development or Renovation – Restaurant or Bar
- Best New Development or Renovation - Education
- Best New Development or Renovation – Health Care
- Best New Development or Renovation – Mixed Use
- Best Outdoor Landscaping Project
- Most Innovative Feature
(honoring a single unique feature of a new project or added to an existing building)
- Most Innovative Green Solution
(honoring a unique way the environment was considered and preserved in the design process)
- Project of the Year (all entries will be put into consideration for this award)
Entry Deadline: Jan. 15, 2019
The 2019 Commercial Design Awards are presented by:
Edit ModuleShow Tags