August 2016 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the August 2016 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Angel LLC, Verona, $2,189, DWD, 6/27/16 (UC)
- Battery & Electronics Recycling Inc., Deerfield, $1,449, DWD, 6/24/16 (UC)
- Cattle Club LLC, Madison, $9,647, DWD, 6/27/16 (UC)
- CDS Holding Inc., DeForest, $4,125, DWD, 6/24/16 (UC)
- Covance Clinical Research Unit Inc., Madison, $1,037, DWD, 6/17/16 (UC)
- Delicatessie’s LLC, Madison, $1,867, DWD, 6/15/16 (UC)
- Devries, Laura, dba Cupcakes-A-Go-Go, Verona, $1,787, Service Specialists of Dane County Inc., 6/7/16 (SC)
- Every Little Detail LLC, DeForest, $2,843, DWD, 6/9/16 (UC)
- Interscholastic Licensing Co., Fitchburg, $4,392, DWD, 6/15/16 (UC)
- Invisible Fence of the Badgerland, Waunakee, $127,556, CAN Capital Asset Servicing Inc., fka NewLogic Business Loans Inc., 6/28/16 (CV)
- KDC Enterprises Inc., Madison, $5,465, DWD, 6/10/16 (UC)
- Kipp’s Cuisine LLC, Madison, $1,815, DWD, 6/17/16 (UC)
- Madison Energy LLC, Fitchburg, $26,065, City of Milwaukee, 6/17/16 (TJ)
- Mickey Enterprises Inc., Middleton, $3,155, State Bank of Cross Plains, 6/7/16 (SC)
- Moose and Mouse LLC, Madison, $5,629, DWD, 6/23/16 (UC)
- Probst, John B., dba Probst Trucking Inc., Stoughton, $2,283, DWD, 6/10/16 (WC)
- Reynolds & Oliveira LLC, Madison, $1,082, DWD, 6/2/16 (UC)
- Seamonson Lawn Management Inc., Deerfield, $4,676, DWD, 6/23/16 (UC)
- Simpson Lawn Care Inc., Verona, $1,172, DWD, 6/8/16 (UC)
- Sunny Medical Ride LLC, Madison, $1,743, DWD, 6/13/16 (UC)
- The Apex Group, Madison, $2,826, Aquire Restoration of Madison Inc., 6/21/16 (SC)
- TJL Solutions Inc., Fitchburg, $1,537, DWD, 6/23/16 (UC)
- VCS Inc., Verona, $3,261, Midland Funding LLC, 6/17/16 (CV)
- Windogs LLC, Middleton, $2,414, DWD, 6/27/16 (UC)
- WJZ Cleaning LLC, Belleville, $8,678 and $19,293, DWD, 6/17/16 (WC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.