April 2019 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the April 2019 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Badger Pub LLC, Marshall, $1,735, DWD, 2/14/2019 (UC)
- BP Homes 1 LLC, Madison, $1,190, City of Milwaukee, 2/12/2019 (TJ)
- Brenda Trudell LLC, Mount Horeb, $1,226, DWD, 2/15/2019 (UC)
- Brunsell, Josh, dba Rainy Dayz Seamless Gutters, DeForest, $4,395, American Builders & Contractors Supply Co. Inc., dba ABC Supply Co. Inc., 2/18/2019 (SC)
- Capital Landscape LLC, Madison, $6,921, Secura Insurance, a Mutual Co., 2/1/2019 (SC)
- CNA On The Go LLC, Monona, $3,767, DWD, 2/18/2019 (UC)
- E&E VIP Construction LLC, Fitchburg, $7,211, DWD, 2/28/2019 (UC)
- Farnsworth Technologies LLC, Madison, $1,909, DWD, 2/5/2019 (UC)
- Fuegos Steak & Tapas LLC, dba Fuegos Steak & Tapas, Madison, $4,071, Reinhart FoodService LLC, 2/14/2019 (TJ)
- Henschke, Jeffrey, aka Service Delivery Inc., Madison, $36,480, DWD, 2/26/2019 (WC)
- Hettich, Lavon, aka B & R Veterinary Clinic LLC, DeForest, $1,762, DWD, 2/11/2019 (WC)
- Intouch Shipping Technology Ltd., Sun Prairie, $20,290, JJS Truck Repair & Service LLC, 2/4/2019 (CV)
- Island City Holdings Inc., Madison, $7,362, Gaslight Square LLC, 2/6/2019 (FJ)
- Johnson, William V., dba American Kitchen & Granite Design LLC, Middleton, $8,860, Rainbow Insulators Inc., 2/15/2019 (SC)
- Kanaan Petroleum Group Inc., dba Center Avenue BP, Madison, $13,109, Tyco Integrated Security, 2/4/2019 (TJ)
- Kanaan Petroleum Group Inc., dba Center Avenue BP, Madison, $13,226, Wholesale Depot Corp., 2/4/2019 (TJ)
- Ledesma, Roberto, aka Middleton Framing & Construction LLC, Madison, $1,145, DWD, 2/26/2019 (WC)
- Mike Olson Trucking & Excavating, Belleville, $1,877, Frank Bros. Inc., 2/28/2019 (TJ)
- Mobile Solutions Services Holdings LLC, Madison, $1,251, DWD, 2/14/2019 (UC)
- Monroe Street Bistro LLC, dba Jacs Dining & Tap House, Madison, $10,532, Reinhart FoodService LLC, 2/1/2019 (TJ)
- Pro Stock Cattle LLC, Madison, $17,110, Stoughton Trailers LLC, 2/22/2019 (CV)
- Shakuntla LLC, Madison, $3,399, DWD, 2/20/2019 (WC)
- Tec Appraisers Inc., Madison, $1,578, DWD, 2/20/2019 (WC)
- Titan Exteriors LLC, Mount Horeb, $3,551, DWD, 2/14/2019 (UC)
- Vineyard Chic Kitchens LLC, Middleton, $2,167, DWD, 2/11/2019 (WC)
- Ziggy’s BBQ Smokehouse LLC, Oregon, $2,209, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 2/15/2019 (TJ)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.