April 2017 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the April 2017 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- 542 N. 28th St LLC, Madison, $1,340, City of Milwaukee, 2/10/17 (TJ)
- Battery & Electronics Recycling Inc., Deerfield, $4,049, Schneider National Inc., 2/17/17 (SC)
- Burkle, Patrick, aka Burkle Excavating LLC, Madison, $8,435, DWD, 2/22/17 (WC)
- Callahan’s Sports Pub, and KELC Corp., Madison, $1,116, Summit Cos., 2/16/17 (SC)
- Coyne Painting & Remodeling Inc., Verona, $2,134, DWD, 2/9/17 (UC)
- Coyne, John, aka Coyne Painting & Remodeling Inc., Verona, $5,304, DWD, 2/22/17 (WC)
- Crapp, Colleen J., and Crapp, Michael, dba Crapp’s McFarland Tavern, McFarland, $2,152, Waste Management of Wisconsin Inc., 2/27/17 (SC)
- Dunham Express Corp., Madison, $43,491, Society Insurance, 2/21/17 (CV)
- Henning, Thomas C., dba T and S Painting, Madison, $3,857, Sherwin Williams Co. Wisconsin, 2/16/17 (SC)
- Liberty Flex Progress LLC, Madison, $76,032, KSW Construction Corp., 2/17/17 (CL)
- Maron, Daren E., aka Daren Edwards, dba CC Works, Cambridge, $3,664, Lynch Properties of Wisconsin LLC, 2/14/17 (SC)
- P I E Management LLC, Middleton, $2,203, DWD, 2/9/17 (WC)
- Powernine.com LLC, Madison, $5,931, DWD, 2/10/17 (WC)
- Seamonson’s Lawn Management Inc., Deerfield, $5,874, DWD, 2/9/17 (WC)
- The Gebhardt Galaxie LLC, Madison, $396,503, Klein-Dickert Milwaukee Inc., 2/2/17 (CL)
- Tipperary LLC, Madison, $82,741, $95,823, and $162,002, KSW Construction Corp., 2/17/17 (CL)
- Tom’s Auto Clinic of Madison Inc., Madison, $2,260, DWD, 2/9/17 (WC)
- United States Public Interest Research Group, Madison, $2,943, DWD, 2/13/17 (UC)
- Wooley, Ryan, dba R&J Body and Paint, Cambridge, $1,170, Adams, Larry S., dba Adams Marketing Services, 2/7/17 (TJ)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.