On Aug. 3, In Business presented the 16th annual Commercial Design Awards, honoring the best commercial design projects built in Wisconsin by local companies.
Celebrate the winners of the 16th annual Commercial Design Awards. The award honors the best commercial design projects built in Wisconsin by local companies. The winners will be honored at an awards breakfast on Aug. 3 and profiled in the September issue of In Business magazine with the Project of the Year gracing the cover of this anticipated issue.
The following projects will be honored:
- Ascent, submitted by C.D. Smith Construction
- L.E. Phillips Memorial Library Renovation and Addition, submitted by IMEG Corp.
- National Guardian Life Insurance Headquarters, submitted by Strang
- Northstreet Co-Op, submitted by OPN Architects
- Octopi Brewing Production Facility, submitted by Vogel Bros. Building Co.
- Promega – Chappelle Manufacturing Center, submitted by Flad Architects
- Seven Acre Dairy Company, submitted by InteriorLOGIC Inc.
- Sub-Zero Bakke Center Living Kitchen, submitted by OPN Architects
- Swagat Indian Cuisine, submitted by Angus-Young
- The Memorial Garden at Exact Sciences Headquarters, submitted by Saiki Design
- UW Health – Pleasant T. Rowland Transplant Clinic, submitted by Flad Architects
Plus, the Project of the Year will be announced at the event!
Date: August 3, 2023
Time: 8 to 10 a.m
7:30 a.m. – Registration opens
8:00 a.m. – Breakfast begins
8:30 – 10 a.m. – Awards presentation
Location: The Edgewater Hotel, 1001 Wisconsin Place, Madison
Tickets: $45 each; $320 for a table of eight