About This Blog
Coreyne Woodman-Holoubek is a CHRO with over 17 years of global business and human resource leadership expertise, living and working in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Spain. Coreyne has an B.A. in International Business from the University of Brighton, UK, a B.A. in Spanish Linguistics from the University of Wisconsin–Madison, and a post-graduate degree in Human Resources from the University of Plymouth, UK. She is a passionate progressive human resource business professional, and is best known for her work as co-founder of Contracted Leadership, and as president of Disrupt Madison and Disrupt Milwaukee.
- HR insights to propel organizations forward in 2019 | Comments
- Blockchain could — and should — disrupt application, recruiting, and interview process | Comments
- Improv-Bization: Business lessons from the world of comedy | Comments
- Blockchain dreams: Payroll innovations come true | Comments
- The 5 pillars of progressive HR | Comments