Oct 28, 201611:41 AMBlaska's Bring It!
with David Blaska
Obamacare isn’t failing; it just needs more mandates, penalties, and taxes — seriously!
(page 2 of 2)
Platinum subscriber bonus static
• No such thing as voter fraud? In Virginia, a young Democrat is caught voting for 19 deceased World War II veterans, according to this report. On the other hand, 19 dead World War II vets? Where do I vote? We could do worse.
• Don’t be surprised if we see Jimmy Carter at Sequoya Library. Democrats call on DOJ to monitor Wisconsin elections.
• “Sarah Palin warns America: we will hold you accountable if Trump is cheated out of a win.” Colonel Tim Donovan says, “I can see how irrelevant she is from my house.”
• Our … acquaintances who are worried that Trump won’t accept the results may have a vague feeling of déjà vu all over again. Ann of Althouse recalls a certain storming of the State Capitol in 2011 after the election of a certain Wisconsin governor.
• Parting volley: if Dave Zweifel, Paul Fanlund, or John Nichols have a cross word to say about the Clinton machine’s cynical play for pay operations, they’re keeping it to themselves. Seriously!
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine – your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.