Feb 2, 201601:07 PMBlaska's Bring It!
with David Blaska
After Iowa, the circular firing squad may stand down
(page 2 of 2)
Bonus Platinum Subscriber errata:
Thanks to all who participated in the Bring It! caucus poll.
• Hillary won six of six coin tosses to settle Iowa caucus precinct ties. The Packers could use her.
• Brother Sikma says, “75.6% of GOP caucus goers in Iowa vote for a candidate not named Trump. That’s a good evening.”
• Brother Fraley fantasizes, “Iowa Democrats accidentally sent 90 precincts’ results to a private email server stored in a bathroom in Colorado.”
• Venezuela is feeling the Bern. (Story here on its complete economic implosion.)
• Raise your hands if you think Chelsea Clinton should be posted the next ambassador to Benghazi.
Quote of the week: ”She has escaped prosecution more times than El Chapo.” — Carly Fiorina, the next ambassador to the U.N., about the Hildabeast.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine – your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.