2022 IB Executive of the Year winners announced
In Business magazine has announced the 2022 Executive of the Year Award recipients.
The following executives will be profiled in the January 2022 print issue of In Business magazine and honored at an event that month:
- Jason Chance, owner, Chance Productions
- Michael Johnson, president & CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Dane County
- Mo Kharbat, regional VP of pharmacy services, SSM Health
- Jack Koziol, CEO & founder, Infosec
- Mary Wright, president, Wisconsin Housing Preservation Corp.
- Jim Yehle, president & CEO, J.H. Findorff & Son Inc.
This year’s judges were past winners Michael Carr, Mindy MacWilliams, and Jim Tubbs.
Now in its ninth year, the awards program celebrates exemplary business executives based on leadership, innovation, and company success.
For more information about the award program and to register for the Jan. 18 event, visit IBMadison.com/