16th annual Commercial Design Awards
On Aug. 3, In Business presented the 16th annual Commercial Design Awards, honoring the best commercial design projects built in Wisconsin by local companies. The winners will be profiled in the September issue of In Business magazine with the Project of the Year gracing the cover.
The following projects were honored on Aug. 3:
- Ascent, submitted by C.D. Smith Construction
- L.E. Phillips Memorial Library Renovation and Addition, submitted by IMEG Corp.
- National Guardian Life Insurance Headquarters, submitted by Strang
- Northstreet Co-Op, submitted by OPN Architects
- Octopi Brewing Production Facility, submitted by Vogel Bros. Building Co.
- Promega – Chappelle Manufacturing Center, submitted by Flad Architects
- Seven Acre Dairy Company, submitted by InteriorLOGIC Inc.
- Sub-Zero Bakke Center Living Kitchen, submitted by OPN Architects
- Swagat Indian Cuisine, submitted by Angus-Young
- The Memorial Garden at Exact Sciences Headquarters, submitted by Saiki Design
- UW Health – Pleasant T. Rowland Transplant Clinic, submitted by Flad Architects
The Commercial Design Awards article will be available on Sept. 1.