15th annual Commercial Design Awards
On Aug. 2, IB celebrated the winners of the 15th annual Commercial Design Awards with an awards presentation and networking reception at the Best Western Premier Park Hotel. The CDAs honor the best commercial design projects built in Wisconsin by local companies.
The following projects were honored:
- Arden, submitted by EUA;
- Dr. Daniel Hale Williams Rock County Resource Center, submitted by JP Cullen;
- Harvest Intermediate School, De Forest Area School District, submitted by EUA;
- Hilton Garden Inn, submitted by Mortenson;
- Madison Youth Arts Center, submitted by CG Schmidt;
- NoVo Apartments, submitted by Potter Lawson Inc.;
- Patio Pleasures Pools and Spas, submitted by Supreme Structures;
- Sprinkman Real Estate & Design, submitted by Sprinkman Design Collective;
- SSM Health Dean Medical Group and Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, submitted by EUA;
- The Harvey House, submitted by Supreme Structures; and
- Urban Land Interests, U.S Bank Plaza, Rooftop Renovation, submitted by SmithGroup.
Read more about the winning projects here.
For information on getting your event featured in the IB Gallery, email firstname.lastname@example.org.