Women of Industry
Celebrate the winners!
Celebrate the forward-thinking women who have had a significant impact on their industries, whether locally, regionally, nationally, or globally. The second annual Women of Industry awards luncheon will take place on Thurs., Nov. 15 at the Best Western Premier Park Hotel. Register below!
The following women will be honored at this year's program:
- Christine Beatty, senior center and senior services director, Madison Senior Center (Legacy Award Winner)
- Teri Bruns, vice president of global partner solutions, VMware
- Karen DeSanto, executive director, Boys & Girls Club of West Central Wisconsin
- Deborah J. Gilpin, president and CEO, Madison Children's Museum
- Lisa Johnson, CEO, BioForward Wisconsin
Date: Nov. 15, 2018
11:30 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. - Lunch
12:10 to 1 p.m. - Presentation
Registration begins at 11 a.m.
Location: Best Western Premier Park Hotel, 22 S. Carroll St., Madison
Tickets: $45 each; $300 table of eight
- Parmesan-Crusted Cod: cod filet baked with a crispy parmesan crust, served with rice pilaf and seasonal vegetables
- Stir Fry (vegetarian): fresh carrots, celery, bell peppers, water chestnuts and broccoli in sesame sauce on steamed rice
Purchasing a table? Email email@example.com with the names of your attendees and each person's lunch selection by Nov. 7, 2018. If no selection is made, Italian Chicken will be served.
Edit ModuleShow Tags