Women of Industry
Celebrate the Winners!
Celebrate the forward-thinking women who have had a significant impact on their industries, whether locally, regionally, nationally, or globally. The third annual Women of Industry awards luncheon will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 7 at the Best Western Premier Park Hotel. Register below!
This year's honorees are:
- Marsha Lindsay, Chair & Chief Strategist, Lindsay Stone & Briggs (Legacy Award Winner)
- Shannon Barry, Executive Director, Domestic Abuse Intervention Services
- Deirdre Hargrove-Krieghoff, Executive Director, Human Resources, Madison Metropolitan School District
- Julie Lombardo, CEO, PT, DPT, OCS, WCS, Capitol Physical Therapy
- Pam McCloud-Smith, Executive Director, Dane County Humane Society
- Emily Purdom and Rachel Robinson, Co-Founders, DotCom Therapy
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 7, 2017
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Best Western Premier Park Hotel, 22 S. Carroll St., Madison
Tickets: $45 each; $300 table of eight
- Parmesan-Crusted Cod: Cod filet baked with a crispy parmesan crust. Served with rice pilaf and seasonal vegetables.
- Stir Fry (vegetarian): Fresh carrots, celery, bell peppers, water chestnuts and broccoli in sesame sauce on steamed rice.
Purchasing a table? Email email@example.com with the names of your attendees and each person's lunch selection by Nov. 1, 2017. If no selection is made, parmesan-crusted cod will be served.
The 2017 Women of Industry awards program is presented by:
Edit ModuleShow Tags