Women of Industry
Celebrate the Winners!
Celebrate the forward-thinking women who have had a significant impact on their industries, whether locally, regionally, nationally, or globally. The second annual Women of Industry awards luncheon will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 8 at the Best Western Premier Park Hotel. Register below!
The following women will be honored at the event:
- Keetra Burnette, United Way of Dane County
- Jennifer J. Collins, Madison Public Library Foundation
- Betty Harris Custer, Custer Financial Services
- Kathleen Lake, Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Corinda Rainey-Moore, Wisconsin Council on Children and Families
- Carrie Wall, YMCA of Dane County
Date: Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016
Time: 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Location: Best Western Premier Park Hotel, 22 S. Carroll St., Madison
Tickets: $45 each; $300 table of eight
- Italian Chicken: marinated Italian chicken with spinach, feta and red pepper served with pearl couscous and seasonal vegetables
- Stir Fry (vegetarian): fresh carrots, celery, bell peppers, water chestnuts and broccoli in sesame sauce on steamed rice
Purchasing a table? Email email@example.com with the names of your attendees and each person's lunch selection by Nov. 3, 2016. If no selection is made, Italian Chicken will be served.
The 2016 Women of Industry awards program is presented by:Edit ModuleShow Tags