October 2017 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the October 2017 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- Aleky Corp., Deforest, $11,703, DWD, 8/7/17 (UC)
- Alliance Facilities Management Inc., Madison, $1,357, DWD, 8/7/17 (UC)
- Altus Medical Group Inc., Madison, $25,393, TBF Financial LLC, 8/4/17 (CV)
- Angels Joy Learning Center LLC, Madison, $1,967, DWD, 8/18/17 (UC)
- Classy Glass Inc., Madison, $2,207, DWD, 8/25/17 (UC)
- Coyne Painting & Remodeling Inc., Verona, $1,696, DWD, 8/25/17 (UC)
- Dutch Mill LLC, Madison, $50,140, New Berlin Grading Inc., 8/8/17 (CL)
- Farain Cleaning Services LLC, Madison, $2,920, DWD, 8/17/17 (UC)
- Full Spectrum Building Components Inc., Stoughton, $237,338, DWD, 8/18/17 (WC)
- Grakei Maids LLC, Madison, $3,072, DWD, 8/15/17 (UC)
- Iljazi, Menduie, aka Spring Garden LLC, Waunakee, $4,784, DWD, 8/21/17 (WC)
- Jopraz Restaurants LLC, dba Watertower Chop House, Sun Prairie, $4,627, V Marchese Inc., 8/3/17 (TJ)
- Mike Olsen Trucking and Excavation Inc., Belleville, $5,946, Wisconsin Shoring Rentals Inc., 8/22/17 (SC)
- Provident Insulation LLC, Madison, $2,443, DWD, 8/7/17 (UC)
- S Squared Construction LLC, Edgerton, $4,058, Acuity, 8/30/17 (TJ)
- Teampay Operations Management LLC, Middleton, $2,618, DWD, 8/17/17 (UC)
- Tunkara Enterprises Inc., dba Franks Family Restaurant, Sun Prairie, $3,971, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 8/22/17 (TJ)
- Unlimited Decorating of Wisconsin Inc., Madison, $27,032, Travelers Property Casualty Co. of America, 8/18/17 (CV)
- Wild Honey LLC, Madison, $1,984, DWD, 8/11/17 (UC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.