March 2017 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the March 2017 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- 3751 Mammoth Trail I LLC, and 3751 Mammoth Trail II LLC, Madison, $12,718, Specialty Contracting Services-Madison LLC, dba ServiceMaster Restoration Services of Madison, 1/26/17 (CL)
- Alpha Electric LLC, Sun Prairie, $10,506 and $15,705, DWD, 1/3/17 (UC)
- Annie’s Pantry Verona Inc., Verona, $1,724, DWD, 1/11/17 (UC)
- Badger Meats LLC, Madison, $1,442, DWD, 1/24/17 (UC)
- C.R. Custom Construction Inc., Deerfield, $3,173, Travelers Property Casualty Co. of America, 1/3/17 (SC)
- Chinna, Sean, aka Annie’s Pantry Verona Inc., Verona, $1,108, DWD, 1/30/17 (WC)
- Clawson, James, aka Constructive Systems Inc., Madison, $4,327, DWD, 1/3/17 (WC)
- Dean, Dan, aka GCOM Inc., Middleton, $6,384, DWD, 1/4/17 (WC)
- Design Structures LLC, Middleton, $1,500,000, Setzer Properties ZWOP LLC, 1/26/17 (FJ)
- DRS Holdings LLC, Madison, $62,429, KSW Construction Corp., 1/9/17 (CL)
- Ginza of Tokyo Inc., dba Ginza of Tokyo West, Madison, $29,016, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 1/18/17 (CV)
- Home Depot USA Inc., Madison, $13,569, Midland Funding LLC, 1/27/17 (TJ)
- Iverson & Sons LLC, Cottage Grove, $15,473, DWD, 1/31/17 (UC)
- J & L Automotive and 4 Wheel Drive Center LLC, Madison, $1,404, DWD, 1/3/17 (UC)
- Kipp’s Cuisine LLC, aka Kipp’s @ Pooleys, Madison, $4,867, Gordon Food Service, 1/31/17 (TJ)
- Kruk Brothers Painting LLC, Madison, $4,492, DWD, 1/11/17 (UC)
- League Trivia LLC, Stoughton, $2,487, DWD, 1/31/17 (UC)
- League Trivia LLC, Stoughton, $1,380, DWD, 1/30/17 (WC)
- Mad City Landscape LLC, Sun Prairie, $6,898, DWD, 1/6/17 (UC)
- McGowan, Tatum, aka Customized Medical Staffing, Madison, $22,047, DWD, 1/13/17 (WC)
- Monroe Street Bistro LLC, Madison, $16,859, DWD, 1/9/17 (UC)
- No. 1 Asian Cuisine LLC, Madison, $1,525, DWD, 1/18/17 (UC)
- Noirlux Bodywork LLC, Oregon, $3,865, Asset Acceptance LLC, 1/18/17 (TJ)
- North Towne Homes LLC, McFarland, $46,154, FBM Supply of Illinois LLC, 1/13/17 (CL)
- Old World Painting and Renovations LLC, Madison, $3,234, DWD, 1/24/17 (UC)
- Pier South LLC, Madison, $2,008, DWD, 1/18/17 (UC)
- Rhino Exteriors Inc., Oregon, $9,077, DWD, 1/26/17 (WC)
- Sindberg, David H., dba GCOM Inc., Middleton, $6,384, DWD, 1/4/17 (WC)
- Sunny Medical Ride LLC, Madison, $8,170, DWD, 1/17/17 (WC)
- Supreme Exteriors LLC, McFarland, $4,202, Gulfside Supply Inc., dba GulfEagle Supply, 1/23/17 (FJ)
- Tipperary LLC, Madison, $63,540, KSW Construction Corp., 1/27/17 (CL)
- Tunkara Enterprises Inc., Sun Prairie, $8,875, Arvon Funding LLC, 1/24/17 (FJ)
- Watts Excavators Inc., Cross Plains, $7,093, DWD, 1/30/17 (UC)
- Wild Prairie LLC, Sun Prairie, $5,454, DWD, 1/6/17 (UC)
- Zweifel, Wendy, aka WJZ Cleaning LLC, Belleville, $6,211, DWD, 1/17/17 (WC)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.