January 2017 Court Filings
From the pages of In Business magazine.
Filings for Civil Money Judgments & Claims for Liens
Dane County businesses and employers with total judgments or liens of $1,000 and greater as listed in the January 2017 issue of In Business magazine. Listings include debtor, city, amount, creditor, date, and type of case.
- 5Y Electric LLC, Madison, $17,505, Consolidated Electrical Distributors Inc., 11/30/16 (CV)
- Brandiewood Apartments LLC, Madison, $83,116, Ridge Top Exteriors Inc., 11/2/16 (CL)
- Bridgewood Nursing and Rehab Center, Madison, $6,938, Salander Enterprises LLC, 11/7/16 (TJ)
- Burkle Excavating LLC, Madison, $8,178, DWD, 11/30/16 (WC)
- Charette & Sons LLC, Sun Prairie, $5,059, Travelers Property Casualty Co. of America, 11/2/16 (SC)
- Coyne Painting & Remodeling Inc., Verona, $5,137, DWD, 11/30/16 (WC)
- Destiny’s Child Inc., and Genesis Automotive Inc., Oregon, $117,460, Alerus Financial NA, 11/3/16 (CV)
- Elite Construction Group Inc., Sun Prairie, $1,501, DWD, 11/29/16 (UC)
- Full Spectrum Building Components Inc., Stoughton, $110,325, DWD, 11/14/16 (WC)
- Gcom Inc., Middleton, $6,212, DWD, 11/7/16 (WC)
- Gold Star Real Estate LLC, Madison, $11,013, DMB Community Bank, 11/22/16 (CV)
- Hamm Fam Land LLC, Fitchburg, $104,208, Falcon Drilling and Blasting Inc., 11/17/16 (CL)
- Henry, David, dba Dave’s Auto Service, Madison, $12,815, O’Reilly Automotive Stores Inc., 11/22/16 (CV)
- J 2O Productions Inc., Madison, $13,664, DWD, 11/15/16 (UC)
- Jopraz Restaurants LLC, dba Watertower Chop House, Sun Prairie, $21,111, Sysco Baraboo LLC, 11/7/16 (CV)
- Kruk Brothers Painting LLC, Madison, $11,609, DWD, 11/8/16 (UC)
- LIG Madison LLC, Madison, $1,429, DWD, 11/2/16 (UC)
- Miller, Shawn, dba Miller & Sons Design/Build, Madison, $4,275, JFTCO Inc., dba Fabick Rents, fdb FABCO Equipment Inc., fdb FABCO Rents, 11/10/16 (SC)
- Monroe Street Bistro LLC, Madison, $30,407, DWD, 11/22/16 (UC)
- Moyer, Joel, dba Jamba Juice, Madison, $2,097, Just in Time Refrigeration LLC, 11/4/16 (SC)
- Murray, Heather D., aka Arthouse Preschool LLC, Waunakee, $1,664, DWD, 11/7/16 (WC)
- Old World Painting and Renovations LLC, Madison, $13,476, DWD, 11/4/16 (UC)
- Outdoor Media Group LLC, Middleton, $2,094, DWD, 11/7/16 (UC)
- Peak Ventures Inc., Middleton, $3,700, KMA Bodilly CPAs & Consultants S.C., 11/17/16 (SC)
- Pro Source Remodeling LLC, Madison, $3,051, DWD, 11/8/16 (UC)
- Schwersinkse, Tony, aka T-Bone Inc., Madison, $65,404, Rank, Dena M., aka LJ Superior Excavation LLC, 11/21/16 (CL)
- Supermanagement LLC, Madison, $27,067, City of Milwaukee, 11/8/16 (TJ)
- The Gebhardt Galaxie LLC, Madison, $4,756,598, Tri-North Builders Inc., 11/29/16 (CL)
- Three Pillars Technology Solutions, Madison, $5,809, Dice.com, 11/29/16 (SC)
- Treat Nail Spa LLC, Madison, $2,653, DWD, 11/16/16 (UC)
- Unlimited Decorating of Wisconsin Inc., Madison, $53,905, DWD, 11/14/16 (WC)
- Versatile Housewares & Gardening Systems Inc., Cambridge, $249,559, SAS Group Inc., 11/22/16 (FJ)
(CL) Construction Lien: Claim on property for non-payment of work that improved the property.
(CV) Civil: Typically, lawsuits seeking claims in excess of $5,000; also such actions as restraining orders, appeals from municipal court and administrative agency decisions, name changes, etc.
(FJ) Foreign Judgment: A judgment or order of a court from a different state, a federal court outside Wisconsin, a municipal court of another county, or a tribal court; treated as if ordered by a Wis. circuit court.
(SC) Small Claims: Lawsuits seeking claims of less than $10,000, evictions, and replevin actions (the repossession of property).
(TJ) Transcript of Judgment: Judgment or order from another Wis. circuit court, a Wis. appellate court, a federal court in Wis., or a municipal court in that county; treated as if ordered by the circuit court in the county where it’s filed.
(UC) Unemployment Compensation: Warrant issued by Wis. DWD for an employer’s failure to pay contributions, interest, or fees. Warrant has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
(WC) Workers Compensation: Award issued by the Wis. DWD. This award has the same effect as a judgment granted by a court.
Click here to sign up for the free IB ezine — your twice-weekly resource for local business news, analysis, voices, and the names you need to know. If you are not already a subscriber to In Business magazine, be sure to sign up for our monthly print edition here.