Executive of the Year
Celebrate With the Winners!
Raise a glass to the winners! Join IB for an awards presentation on Feb. 15, 2017 to honor the winners of the fourth annual Executive of the Year Awards! The awards celebrate exemplary business executives based on leadership, innovation and company success. The event takes place in the Capitol Theater at the Overture Center for the Arts from 4:00 to 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $50. To inquire about availability, contact firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 p.m. on Feb. 14.
The following executives will be recognized:
- Mark Bakken, founder and managing partner, HealthX Ventures
- Terry Bolz, president and CEO, Unity Health Plans Insurance Corporation
- George T. Gialamas, CEO, The Gialamas Company Inc.
- Michael Launder, executive vice president of finance, MIG Commercial Real Estate
- Tim Metcalfe, President, Metcalfe’s Market
- Steve Peotter, president and CEO, Oregon Community Bank
- James L. Tubbs, president and CEO, State Bank of Cross Plains
Now Accepting Nominations for the 2018 Program
The fifth annual Executive of the Year Awards celebrate exemplary business executives based on leadership, innovation and company success. Nominate yourself or the top exec at your company today!
Winners will be honored at an awards reception in February 2018.
- Small Company - 50 or fewer employees
- Medium Company - 51-200 employees
- Large Company - more than 200 employees
- Start-Up Company - in business for no more than five years
- Family Business - serving in a role at his or her family's company; may also be related by marriage
- CFO of the Year - must hold the title of CFO
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Executive of the Year - open only to the top-level executive at an organization; all qualifying applications will be considered for this award with the exception of the Lifetime Achievement Award
To be eligible for the award, the nominee must:
- Must hold one of the following titles: C-level, president, owner, partner, executive director, or mayor/city manager/city council
- Work for a company headquartered in one of the following counties: Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, Sauk
- Show quantitative data for his/her contributions to the company's success
- Give examples of the strategic initiatives that strengthened the company's market position
Please note that nonprofit executives are also eligible for the award.
Click on the links below to fill out the online applications.
- General Application
(small, medium or large company, startup, and family business categories)
- CFO Application
- Lifetime Achievement Award Application
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
The 2017 Executive of the Year Awards are sponsored by:Edit ModuleShow Tags