Submit Your Event Photos
Follow these instructions to have your organization or company events posted in the IB Gallery.
- Before you submit your photos, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval of your event. To be approved, your event should have over 50 attendees and be open to the public or to your members. In most scenarios, IB will not accept private company events (e.g., company holiday parties). IB reserves the right to reject events that are not considered legitimate business or nonprofit events. IB also reserves the right to reject individual images it deems inappropriate.
- After you receive approval and your event has taken place, e-mail your photos to IB following these guidelines:
- Submit 25-40 photos per event. If you'd like to submit more than 40 photos, check in with email@example.com for pre-approval before sending over the files.
- Photos should be .jpg files.
- If you have the capability, please resize each photo to 480 pixels wide and 72 dpi.
- Images must be compressed into a ZIP file and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you send your photos, please provide the following information:
- Name of the company or organization
- Name of the event
- Date of the event
- Brief description of the event (50 words or less). Please note that marketing copy is not allowed and will be edited out of the description.
Questions? Email email@example.com.