Get Fit Challenge
Now Accepting Applications
Accept the challenge to get fit in 2015! Ten individuals and 10 executive-led teams will be selected to participate in the Get Fit Challenge. With help from local fitness and health care experts, challengers will gain the knowledge and support necessary to live healthier, fitter lives. Those who show the biggest improvement at the end of the competition period will be honored at the In Business Expo & Conference on Oct. 21, 2015.
- Individual Application: Five men and five women will be chosen to compete. Open to all professionals. Nominations closed.
- Team Application: 10 executive-led teams will compete. All teams must have an executive leader and three additional team members from the company. (Selected on a first come, first serve basis. Just one spot remains!)
Requirements & Eligibility:
- The competition is open to all professionals
- Previous "Get Fit Challenge" competitors are not eligible to compete in this challenge
- All competitors must be available for a 90-minute initial evaluation in March and a final evaluation in August (dates TBD)
- Competitors are expected to be actively engaged in the competition, on the IB Get Fit Challenge Facebook page, and by writing at least three blog posts for IBMadison.com during the competition period about the successes and struggles of getting fit
- Must be able to attend the IB Expo & Conference on Oct. 21 for the awards presentation